Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hello my gamertag is alchemy100

gamertage is Apocrypha Fate

Hello my gamertag is Mattlegomaster4

Cool CAN I JOIN? My username is LKA8B7M

Um...hi. 😅

I would kinda like to join, but I dunno. My user name is LKA8B7M

Man, the post you posted is a YEAR ago, so I dunno if iíll be accepted. But whatever.

Iím just wondering if I could join.

I hope no one is rude to me when I join.

MY USER NAME IS: LKA8B7M

Plz donít get confused.

🤔 If no one responds, I could contact you, right? 🤔

-A person who is writing a formal letter.

Can me and a friend join

Our gamertags are krasy cips 1246 and XTNCT PIZZA😁😁😁

gamertag is NoOkWaffLe

Join

Quote Originally Posted by FancyBread View Post
    Hello.

I own a survival anarchy realm. The realm has almost no rules and any rules are created and enforced by the players. You're free to do whatever you wish. The realm is pretty new, and thus only has 4 people on at peak hours. But hey, this gives you more time to be an idiot without intervention.

If you would like to join, there's no requirements. Just leave your gamertag and i'll throw you an invite. If it's requested enough, i might put the link.

Kind of funny, actually. Even though you can technically do whatever, it's still relatively peaceful. A guy named hollowepicness even built a nice spawn structure.

Almost no cheats have been used, and i don't plan to use more. The only cheat used is to place a 5x5 bedrock platform at spawn, just in case all hell breaks loose. Speaking of that, the only 2 rules are:

1. No griefing the spawn island.
    2. No racism / sexism.

Besides that, i genuinely don't care.

If you need to contact me, you can find me as MisterFPants on xbox, and MisterFancyPants#1990 on discord.

Cheers!
    Could I join my GT is Comander Driss

Hello.

I own a survival anarchy realm. The realm has almost no rules and any rules are created and enforced by the players. You're free to do whatever you wish. The realm is pretty new, and thus only has 4 people on at peak hours. But hey, this gives you more time to be an idiot without intervention.

If you would like to join, there's no requirements. Just leave your gamertag and i'll throw you an invite. If it's requested enough, i might put the link.

Kind of funny, actually. Even though you can technically do whatever, it's still relatively peaceful. A guy named hollowepicness even built a nice spawn structure.

Almost no cheats have been used, and i don't plan to use more. The only cheat used is to place a 5x5 bedrock platform at spawn, just in case all hell breaks loose. Speaking of that, the only 2 rules are:

2. No racism / sexism.

If you need to contact me, you can find me as MisterFPants on xbox, and MisterFancyPants#1990 on discord.

Cheers!
    Can I join? My gamertag is HexzyRL. Im on pretty often.

Post I want join

Hello.

2. No racism / sexism.

Cheers!
    Can I join? My gamertag is boycat40 invite me

Hello, invite me please, my tag DoopSoldier.