Close

Post _Rickname_'s Random Skins skin pack

Hello, hello, hello
    As you may know I was making a very big skin pack (over 150/160 skins)
    But I've finished it and I wanted to make it public for y'all so here it is!

if you want to go to skip all the talking and just go to the downloads straightaway than just scroll down until you see a dark green download button and than just click on the link below (just because I don't know how to make a link into a word yet...I've just made a link for below)

A QUICK LITTLE DISCLAIMER: some of the skins I did not make myself! So if you see your 'edited' skin and can sort off proof it than I will list it inside of the skin pack files inside the credits.json file.

if you have any suggestions for in this skin like a famous character of a movie, show or game (ect.) Than post your ideas in the comments and I might just add them in the skin pack too

So, These are all the skins that are included in this beautiful skin pack, if I may say so myself maybe I'm just over reacting

I was just joking about the talking, I don't have much to talk so please just click on this download button below this text and below the 'download' word

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/gql1t...in+Pack.mcpack

and if something is wrong about the pack, like missing files or folders than please post it in the comments
    Last edited by _rickname_; 04-10-2019 at 02:58 PM.

I'm sorry but I need some views XD, please someone comment something...

Red face Harry potter

Quote Originally Posted by _rickname_ View Post
    I'm sorry but I need some views XD, please someone comment something...
    thx for doing harry potter

Make :
    Rick and Morty
    Daft punk
    Doctor who characters

The doawnload link is not working