Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Looking for staff for my Minecraft Bedrock Server

Hello folks!!! I will be starting up a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server. I am looking for moderators, mini-game designers, builders, command gods, and people that want to have fun while they work. If you are interested just let me know.

Thanks Red

I wanna be part of your staff!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRedFox33 View Post
    Hello folks!!! I will be starting up a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server. I am looking for moderators, mini-game designers, builders, command gods, and people that want to have fun while they work. If you are interested just let me know.Thanks Red

[FONT=Century Gothic]
    Dear TheRedFox,
    I would absolutely love to be apart of you staff! I've been given the opportunity to create something that anyone play on and have fun while doing so. I was hoping to become a Moderator and/or a Builder! My Gamertag is FireEnderGod. I hope you're still hirering!
    Last edited by FireEnderGod; 03-07-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEnderGod View Post

[FONT=Century Gothic]
    Dear TheRedFox,
    I would absolutely love to be apart of you staff! I've been given the opportunity to create something that anyone play on and have fun while doing so. I was hoping to become a Moderator and/or a Builder! My Gamertag is FireEnderGod. I hope you're still hirering!
    Do you have discord?

Apply

I would also like to be a part of this amazing server

Talking I'll Help!

Hello folks!!! I will be starting up a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server. I am looking for moderators, mini-game designers, builders, command gods, and people that want to have fun while they work. If you are interested just let me know.
    Hi! Would love to be part of this server! I'm a minigame designer, command block wizard, and computer programmer. I can also do some building, although my friends always seem to criticize my builds heavily. My XBox Live Gamertag is Christian7573 and I do have discord.

Do you have discord?
    My discord is the same as my GT, as well as this account and my twitter. It's FireEnderGod

Hello ThatRedFox33,

I would love to be apart of your crew! I'm not great at commands or making huge maps, I like to build lots of different, random things. You can check some of them on my profile. Unfortunately, I don't have a discord, but if you do consider me my gamer tag is RainaRainbow. Here's the link to my builds. They are all in one thread, but I don't know how to edit the title. http://www.mcbedrock.com/showthread....ing-and-eating

Sincerely,
    EvilStrawberry
    Last edited by EvilStrawberry; 03-08-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    " ♥ⓢⓣⓡⓐⓦⓑⓔⓡⓡⓨ♥ⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓⓢ♥ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ♥ "

I would like to be Moderator

Hey! I would love to be a Moderator as I enjoy stopping hackers and griefers and like helping people! My gamertag is ShadowGamer2314 and my Discord is @GT ShadowGamer2314#0949
    Thank You!

Thanks Red
    yeah sure just msg me on twitter @usefulLynx65084 or msg me on discord @ usefulLynx65084#9831
    -----usefulLynx65084-----
    ----Minecraft GT: usefulLynx65084-----
    ----Minecraft PC: usefulLynx65084----
    ----Discord: usefulLynx65084#9831----
    ----Twitter: @usefulLynx65084----
    ----Twitter: @MCBedrockINFO----

Can I join?

Could I become a part of your staff, I'm good at command blocks and building, I prefer to do commands. I don't have Discord. My gamertag is: XxCubedEarthxX. Could we add a crate system. With every match you'll get a reward and with like 25 emeralds you can buy a crate.