Close

ShadyCraft - HermitCraft style Vanilla survival.

I'm looking for a few Youtubers/Twitch Streamers willing to join and play survival in a Hermitcraft style(Updated to 1.13). You don't need to have a specific amount of subscribers. Twitch streaming is okay as well. Just go and apply here: https://shadycraftsurvival.enjin.com...er-application
    TruOptimusPrime

Exclamation Update - URGENT

Quote Originally Posted by TruOptimusPrime View Post
    I'm looking for a few Youtubers/Twitch Streamers willing to join and play survival in a Hermitcraft style(Updated to 1.13). You don't need to have a specific amount of subscribers. Twitch streaming is okay as well. Just go and apply here: https://shadycraftsurvival.enjin.com...er-application
    When you apply for a whitelist, please be sure to get your discord name right with the # included, EX: Discorduser#1234. I already have had multiple people apply and I cant reach them to tell them they are whitelisted because the Discord nametag doesn't work. If you don't want to give your discord name just join the discord that is given to you after you submit the application. Thanks!
    TruOptimusPrime

Not to be rude but you should've posted that in a java edition forum. Since this is a Bedrock Edition forum, most of us would be playing the Bedrock Codebase . So we play either Windows 10, XBOX 1 or PE version. But I do think that it is a good idea to cover a larger ground.

Right section

Quote Originally Posted by MindBlown101 View Post
    Not to be rude but you should've posted that in a java edition forum. Since this is a Bedrock Edition forum, most of us would be playing the Bedrock Codebase . So we play either Windows 10, XBOX 1 or PE version. But I do think that it is a good idea to cover a larger ground.
    I posted it in the Java Servers section so maybe you should see what section it is in before trying to call me out.
    TruOptimusPrime