Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You're approaching the lucky block/chance idea incorrectly

For reasons to do with the fact that % means over a hundred you can do the following:
    Place 100 chests
    Put an armor stand above every chest
    /execute @r[type=armor_stand] ~ ~ ~ clone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ x y z
    then have a command block do whatever with the chest that is now at those x y z coords
    for 5% have 5 chests have the same item and so on

Also the reason we use ~ instead of ~-1 is because a chest is not counted as a full block in height so when an armor stand in on a chest commands from its position will act as if it is inside the chest
    Java Developer
    Minecraft Java Edition Mod maker
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Map maker
    YouTuber

You mean this?

Quote Originally Posted by air853 View Post
    how do you you get upside down half slab as default like
    we use to put redstone on half slab i wanna ask how can i get slab that is just like block but slab andhow you get command master in you
    Um... you mean this?
    Command expert

Lightbulb Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Koupah View Post
    For reasons to do with the fact that % means over a hundred you can do the following:
    Place 100 chests
    Put an armor stand above every chest
    /execute @r[type=armor_stand] ~ ~ ~ clone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ x y z
    then have a command block do whatever with the chest that is now at those x y z coords
    for 5% have 5 chests have the same item and so on

Also the reason we use ~ instead of ~-1 is because a chest is not counted as a full block in height so when an armor stand in on a chest commands from its position will act as if it is inside the chest
    You are right!!!
    For the randomizer just make a dropper with 8 stackable (different) items and 1 unstackable. Then you make a simple clock. When the unstackable item is fired a hopper will detect a strong signal and the clock will stop! (every time a item is fired, the armor stand moves)

Picture: (it can be simplified)
    Command expert

Is it possible to change the loot tables with commands if so let me know

Loot tables

I do not believe you can modify loot tables in a sense where what the mobs drop will change along with chances and whatnot but you can have a command block set up to test for items that mobs may drop and drop your own item in that location by cloning and then destroying a chest and teleporting the item to the item the mob has dropped before killing that natural mob drop item.
    Java Developer
    Minecraft Java Edition Mod maker
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Map maker
    YouTuber

Player Heads

Can you get custom player/mob heads?
    Last edited by TheSpicyNugget; 02-25-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Custom loot tables

Quote Originally Posted by Koupah View Post
    I do not believe you can modify loot tables in a sense where what the mobs drop will change along with chances and whatnot but you can have a command block set up to test for items that mobs may drop and drop your own item in that location by cloning and then destroying a chest and teleporting the item to the item the mob has dropped before killing that natural mob drop item.
    You could do it like this: You place an always active repeating command block facing upwards with the command: /execute @e[type=item,name=(Item the mob drops)] - - - clone (Coordinates of the chest with the loot drop) (Same coordinates as the first one) - - -. Then you put an always active chain command block on top with the command: /kill @e[type=item,name=(Name of the loot item) (The "-" represents a tilder, because I can't find it on my keyboard)

I hope this helped!

No

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpicyNugget View Post
    Can you get custom player/mob heads?
    You cannot get custom player heads, on pc you would use the "SkullOwner" tag, but that's not available on Bedrock edition.
    Probably the only way to get custom player heads is by using a resource pack to retexture the current heads.

How do you get command blocks to activate when you walk over them without pressure plates or observers?
    Ex: You want to make a horror map with jump scare but you don't want the people to see the pressure plate or observer block
    Hello everyone! 😁
    I'm a nugget, you're a nugget, we're all a NUGGET!!! #nuggets2018 #nuggetlivesmatter

Testfor Command

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpicyNugget View Post
    How do you get command blocks to activate when you walk over them without pressure plates or observers?
    Ex: You want to make a horror map with jump scare but you don't want the people to see the pressure plate or observer block

What you could do is use a testfor command testing for the player on the certain co-ordinate over the command block, here is an example: /testfor @p[X=~,Y=~,Z=~]. Use that in your command block under that under the player. The ~ stands for the co-ordinates. Make the command block a repeating command block, and on always active. Now put another command block next to the arrow on the repeat command block, and make sure the 2nd command block is touching the arrow and that the arrow is facing the 2nd command block. Now in the second command block, you can do one of two things. 1, you could put a setblock command in the command block, and the block that is being set would activate another chain of command blocks somewhere else. 2, you coud just put the one command in the 2nd command block. Now after you do that, make the 2nd command block a chain command block, and on conditional, and on always active. Now it should work. If something does not work right or you do not understand something, just reply what you didn't get and I will help answer. Thanks!