Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Help

It keeps activating even when I'm not standing on the block above it.
    Hello everyone! 😁
    I'm a nugget, you're a nugget, we're all a NUGGET!!! #nuggets2018 #nuggetlivesmatter

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpicyNugget View Post
    It keeps activating even when I'm not standing on the block above it.

Sorry! I actually forgot a really important detail. this is the command that should be input in the repeating command block instaid: /testfor @p[X=~,Y=~,Z=~,R=1]. notice at the end I added a R=1. That is the radius of the block so it only detects players on that one block. But, just for verification, what exact command did you put in both of the command blocks. If there is any other problems please reply back to me. Thanks!

Talking Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMagic4 View Post
    Sorry! I actually forgot a really important detail. this is the command that should be input in the repeating command block instaid: /testfor @p[X=~,Y=~,Z=~,R=1]. notice at the end I added a R=1. That is the radius of the block so it only detects players on that one block. But, just for verification, what exact command did you put in both of the command blocks. If there is any other problems please reply back to me. Thanks!
    In the first command block I'd put /testfor @p [x=~,y=~,z=~] and In the second I would put /title @p title welcome and It would repeatedly keep saying it over and over even though I wasn't on the block above the command block. But thanks for responding!
    Hello everyone! 😁
    I'm a nugget, you're a nugget, we're all a NUGGET!!! #nuggets2018 #nuggetlivesmatter

How do you get command blocks to activate when you walk over them without pressure plates or observers?
    Ex: You want to make a horror map with jump scare but you don't want the people to see the pressure plate or observer block
    you can do /testfor @a[x=(coord),y=(coord),z=(coord)] if you have you command blocks far away, but if you have the command blocks near your trap do /testfor @a[r=(radius)]
    Command expert

Help

How can you delay command blocks without redstone repeaters or other redstone blocks?
    Hello everyone! 😁

Can I join?

How can you delay command blocks without redstone repeaters or other redstone blocks?
    You could build a timer using an armorstand falling trough cobwebs, if the armorstand hits the pressure plate it will output a signal. I think it's easier to use repeaters or a hopper timer.(Ignore the title)
    Last edited by RadiatedMonkey; 03-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Unhappy When scoreboards come out!!!

When scoreboards come out for mcbe, then you can set timers with it, but until then, it is possible only for java edition!!!
    So you have to use blocks that have delay, like smelting an item or armor stands falling through cobwebs, as RadiatedMonkey said.
    Command expert

Everything gets much easier when we get scoreboards on Bedrock.
    • Minecraft Bedrock map maker
    • Minecraft Bedrock scripter
    • Minecraft Bedrock command expert

Villagers?

How do you make/give villagers custom trades, like two diamonds for a sword or something? Also can you spawn mobs with nametags like a zombie named Bill?
    Hello everyone! 😁

Not with commands, yet.

How do you make/give villagers custom trades, like two diamonds for a sword or something? Also can you spawn mobs with nametags like a zombie named Bill?
    You cannot spawn mobs with custom components,yet, on mcbe.
    But with a mc editor (ex. UniversalMcEditor ) you can edit the villager nbts, so you can customize him. Same goes with other entities.
    Command expert