Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Red face The -1 is for the damage

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpicyNugget View Post
    Ok thanks I didn't know you had to have the -1!
    IF you had an item that could be damaged (a sword for example) if you did /clear @a 0 1 (/clear [player] [damage] [amount]) if the sword was then damaged, it would not clear it, but with -1 that means that the damage doesn't count (you cant go below -1)
    Command expert

Talking Ok

Quote Originally Posted by nikoskon View Post
    IF you had an item that could be damaged (a sword for example) if you did /clear @a 0 1 (/clear [player] [damage] [amount]) if the sword was then damaged, it would not clear it, but with -1 that means that the damage doesn't count (you cant go below -1)
    Ok thanks! 😀
    Hello everyone! 😁
    I'm a nugget, you're a nugget, we're all a NUGGET!!! #nuggets2018 #nuggetlivesmatter

It can technically

Quote Originally Posted by nikoskon View Post
    Well, it cannot be done with commands but it m8 be possible to be done by modifying the values of thata item in an editor!
    So the short answer is no.
    You can make it so that it does clear @p wooden_sword 0 0 next to a comparator which activates a certain command like levitate or speed boost then its possible

Exclamation Looking or a team

I'm looking for a team to build minigames and other command things with, message me on Xbox [GT: XxCubedEarthxX] I'm online almost every day.
    • Minecraft Bedrock map maker
    • Minecraft Bedrock scripter
    • Minecraft Bedrock command expert

You could do the following to spawn a named entity when you're using the scripting api (Idk if you are):

Create a server script and put for example this in the initialization if you want the villager to spawn when a player attacks another entity:
    Code:
    this.listenForEvent("minecraft:player_attacked_actor") (eventData) => this.summon(eventData))
    And this as seperate under everything:
    Code:
    serverSystem.summon = function (eventData) {

const villager = createEntity(entity, minecraft:villager)
    const nameable = createComponent(villager, "minecraft:nameable")
    nameable.name = "Vilager name";
    applyComponentChanges(nameable);

}
    And for the custom trades you can use an addon or mod the villager(s) with an editor like Universal Minecraft Editor
    Last edited by RadiatedMonkey; 01-10-2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Added some more tips
    • Minecraft Bedrock map maker
    • Minecraft Bedrock scripter
    • Minecraft Bedrock command expert