Close

Hermitcraft for bedrock edition!!!!

I've been waiting for a while now and FINALLY a server engine has been released by microsoft for the bedrock edition of minecraft. You know what that means, Hermitcraft for bedrock edition. I have created a server for bedrock edition and now can whitelist players to the server. There are some requirements. They are:
    -You need a Youtube/Twitch Channel
    -Need to be active on the server
    -Need to upload/stream at least once a week

To apply to the server, go to https://goo.gl/forms/q1FYfLzjYbgqE5Oz2 and apply.

EDIT:
    I have been able to start making custom recipes. I added the God apple back into the crafting recipe.
    Last edited by TruOptimusPrime; 09-14-2018 at 04:13 AM.
    TruOptimusPrime

I've got a question

Can you help me set up a server, the .exe file is supposed to add some files but the window immediately closes when I run the file

Web developer
    My current project

The Server

Quote Originally Posted by RadiatedMonkey View Post
    Can you help me set up a server, the .exe file is supposed to add some files but the window immediately closes when I run the file
    I can help but join my discord server so im not spamming this forum post.
    TruOptimusPrime

Thanks!

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by RadiatedMonkey; 09-15-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Web developer
    My current project

Quote Originally Posted by TruOptimusPrime View Post
    I've been waiting for a while now and FINALLY a server engine has been released by microsoft for the bedrock edition of minecraft. You know what that means, Hermitcraft for bedrock edition. I have created a server for bedrock edition and now can whitelist players to the server. There are some requirements. They are:
    -You need a Youtube/Twitch Channel
    -Need to be active on the server
    -Need to upload/stream at least once a week

To apply to the server, go to https://goo.gl/forms/q1FYfLzjYbgqE5Oz2 and apply.

EDIT:
    I have been able to start making custom recipes. I added the God apple back into the crafting recipe.
    I Would like a new link to the discord server, thank you!