Not many public changes for the latest MCPE/Bedrock beta, these changes are to focus on back end issue with accounts. We are super close to a full release but any more bugs you encounter make sure you report them.
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
This week’s beta includes a long list of back-end fixes that address several issues with account sign in and multiplayer. We’ve addressed the following issues, but encourage you to file or update the bug report if you are still encountering problems.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when attempting to sign into Xbox Live / Microsoft account MCPE-20548, MCPE-64245
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to sign in when offline MCPE-29021
- Fixed various sign in and account linking issues on Nintendo Switch MCPE-65511
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent game invites from being sent/received correctly on mobile devices