PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work-in-progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game, so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
- Minecraft Preview players may receive a slightly different version number, but the fixes and features here should be the same. More information can be found here: aka.ms/PreviewFAQ.
It’s time for another update, and here’s a list of what is new in this week’s Beta! As always please search and report any bugs you may find at bugs.mojang.com.
Features and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Paintings could not be placed on a variety of blocks (MCPE-152115)
- Mobs can once again path through Doors with a partial block leading to them
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Custom mobs with a format version lower than 1.18.20 and using the “minecraft:behavior.knockback_roar” component will parse like before if it contains an extra field that the engine didn’t expect