Posted: October 4, 2022
A new update is available that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.30.
- As of October 5, 2022, players on the Xbox versions of Minecraft will begin receiving an update that improves game performance, alongside a few other changes. You can read more about this in our FAQ Article
New Mobile Touch Controls:
- Under Settings > (Controls) > Touch there is a new toggle entitled, Enable New Touch Controls Schemes. When toggled ON, a new Interaction Model dropdown menu will appear, allowing players to use the new Touch scheme, the new Crosshair scheme, or the original Classic scheme.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed terrain on Maps getting replaced with black pixels (MCPE-162421)
- Fixed a bug that unbound the Inventory key when using the Full Keyboard Gameplay toggle
- Fixed players sometimes spawning under the obsidian platform and falling into the void after entering an End Portal for the first time after the 1.19.30 update on Realms (MCPE-162482)