Posted: 23 February, 2023
NOTE: This week’s Android Beta version may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue.
Information on the Minecraft Preview and Beta:
- These work-in-progress versions can be unstable and may not be representative of final version quality
- Minecraft Preview is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and iOS devices. More information can be found at aka.ms/PreviewFAQ
- The beta is available on Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
Greetings, crafty companions! Are you ready to get your game on? We know you are, and that’s why we’re excited to bring you the latest scoop on our latest gameplay beta update.
We highly value your feedback, so please keep sending us your thoughts on the 1.20 features! Often we release new features to Java snapshots and Bedrock betas and previews the same week in, but this is not always the best option since different features can be more or less time consuming to build in Java compared to Bedrock and we do need to get feedback from you our players early so we find both cool ideas and nasty bugs. Right now we are working on new tech to bring the armor trims to Bedrock and we are trimming the last things for the new cherry blossom biome, you will be able to try both features out soon. So, hang tight, my fellow miners and crafters. The fun is just beginning, and we can’t wait to see what you’ll create. Stay tuned for more updates, and keep on digging!
Features and Bug Fixes
- Players now stop sneaking in Powder Snow after letting go of the sneak button (MCPE-166518)
- Temporarily reverted the changes related to 1.5 gap sneaking while we continue to improve the camera. The feature will be available in future Previews and Betas so please continue to send us your feedback
- Fixed an error that could occur when clicking on a Minecoin bundle