Minecraft – 1.19.73 (Bedrock)
Posted: March 29, 2023
An update has been released to fix several issues that addresses a few issues that occurred since the release of 1.19.70.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Nintendo Switch and will become available soon.
Please continue to upvote and report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and leave us your feedback at feedback.minecraft.net.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur with Command Blocks using teleport commands
- Fixed a bug where the player’s aim height was not adjusting correctly when sneaking (MCPE-167559)
- The first player in a splitscreen game will no longer have their input interrupted by other players opening up a container or inventory screen (MCPE-168610)
- Fixed an issue where Ghast volume and volume distance were too low (MCPE-168324)
- Fixed duplicate tooltips appearing when selecting item in the inventory while using touch controls (MCPE-166866)