Minecraft – 1.19.73 (Bedrock)
Posted: March 29, 2023
An update has been released to fix several issues that addresses a few issues that occurred since the release of 1.19.70.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Nintendo Switch and will become available soon.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur with Command Blocks using teleport commands
- Fixed a bug where the player’s aim height was not adjusting correctly when sneaking (MCPE-167559)
- The first player in a splitscreen game will no longer have their input interrupted by other players opening up a container or inventory screen (MCPE-168610)
- Fixed an issue where Ghast volume and volume distance were too low (MCPE-168324)
- Fixed duplicate tooltips appearing when selecting item in the inventory while using touch controls (MCPE-166866)