Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Consistent Plank Doors

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Consistent Plank Doors

Heres another texture pack. This one changes the textures of the doors and trapdoors to be more pleasing by using the standard texture of the default planks. I've even added the texture for the mangrove door. Even trapdoors are done too.

Here Is An Image Of The Doors & Trapdoors In Game

As you can see above the texture on the doors and trapdoors is the same as what is used for the default planks texture. The texture has been rotated 90° as to allow the doors to stand out a little, instead of blending completely with the planks texture.

Also I have edited the hinge and handle texture to be consistent with each and every door to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Changelog

Installation

Automatic Installation

Just Download My Pack. Once Complete. Right Click The Downloaded File -> Open With -> Minecraft

Manual Installation

Right Click The Downloaded File And Extract With Your Desired Program (I USE WINRAR)

Then Copy The Required Files To The Correct Folders Below

Android:

/sdcard/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

/sdcard/games/com.mojang/behaviour_packs

iOS:

Apps/com.mojang.minecraftpe/Documents/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

Apps/com.mojang.minecraftpe/Documents/games/com.mojang/behaviour_packs

PC:

C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs

C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\behaviour_packs

Important Info About Behaviour & Resource Folders

Make Sure To Put Behaviour Folders In "behaviour_packs:

Make Sure To Put Resource Folders In "resource_packs"

Heres A Tutorial For LinkVertise

creator: https://twitter.com/StylaxGaming793

Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2022 6:59 pm
Share: