Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Not Java Edition Subtitle

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Not Java Edition Subtitle

Do you like the Java Edition logo, but also want to keep part of the bedrock logo in it? This really is meant to be a joke pack, but use it however you’d like! Mainly, this was meant to be something to test out in Photoshop, but I went ahead and made it into a pack anyways.

Here’s a preview (Java 1.14 Panorama included):

(Java 1.14 Panorama:  https://mcpedl.com/java-1-14-panorama/)

Although this is a small change, it actually references PhoenixSC’s own “Not [Microsoft] Edition,” but instead replaces “Microsoft” with “Java.”

Little bit of a joke, but kind of a nice addon to a set.

Even before the pack was made, I managed to make a photoshopped version of what the pack should have looked like.

This might have made the pack more of a joke, but that doesn’t matter. Enjoy your new version of Minecraft!

Changelog

Version 1.0.1 (12/08/19)

- Removed small white dot below "Java"

Installation

As per usual, these are the steps to installing any resource pack:

Note: To install new version, delete the original version (that way it will be easier to find the latest version of the pack)

1. Click/tap on the download link (e.g. NotJavaSubtitleX.X.X.mcpack)

2. After the download is finished, do one of the following methods:

Mobile/PC: Click on the file via browser's "Downloads" section. If needed, set the default app for opening .mcpack files to Minecraft.

Mobile (Alternative): Open Files app (e.g. Samsung devices have My Files), go to Downloads folder, tap and hold the downloaded mcpack file, and tap "Copy" or "Copy to...", and copy the file to Internal Storage (storage/emulated/0)/games/com.mojang/resource_packs.

CREATOR: CJNATOR38 (TWITTER) (YOUTUBE) (INSTAGRAM)

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2019 9:51 pm
Share: