Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Quality Of Life Textures (PE/XBOX/W10)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Quality Of Life Textures (PE/XBOX/W10)

Are you ready for a new and appealing texture pack to change up the default feel of your Minecraft experience? Then, the new and improved Quality of Life texture pack is for you! The Quality of Life texture pack is geared to give Bedrock and Mobile Minecrafters a different feel to the game and also gain a little bit of realism! (Work in-progress) All coding and texturing done by iRubisco and iPhosphene.

This texture pack uses a combination of coding and texture art to change key feature in Minecraft like; all-sided grass/nylium/mycelium/podzol/path block, log fence posts, invisible item frames, and various texture changes done on blocks like adding bricks etc. 

The current list goes as follows for texture changes: 

-Stone Brick/Mossy Stone Brick/Cracked Stone Brick

-End Stone, End Bricks, and End portal

-All-sided nylium/mycelium/podol/path block/grass

-Different textured grass path block

-Chest texture and Double Chest Texture

-Crafting table/Note Block/Jukebox

-Red Stone, Lapis, Coal, and Kelp block to look like crates and barrels

-Blackstone/Cracked Blackstone Brick/Blackstone Brick/Smooth Blackstone textures and to be darker black

-Andesite and Polished Andesite textures and made them darker

-Diorite and Polished Diorite textures and colors. Diorite is less messy and whiter

-Polished Granite texture to be brick styled

-Purpur and pillar textures and colors

-All wood planks and some of the stripped logs to be cleaner and more appealing to the eye

-All doors, trap doors, and most work or crafting benches

-Iron bars

-All the window panes and block (panes are fancy and blocks are transparent all the way through and tinted the appropriate color)

-Different textured Birch log to be more usable and different colored leaves! 

-tuff

-color mapping of the grass regions to make the grass more green and vibrant in most areas

-updated glow lichen

-updated many of the tools and weapon textures

The above photo is just to show off the pretty horizontal wood that iPhosphene did. My favorite part about the wood textures is that they fit seamlessly with the stripped logs!

We are hoping that you enjoy the feel of the End a bit more with the darker purple Purpur and light blue end stone! We feel that both blocks are much more usable in this color pallet. 🙂 

Check out that birch! So much more usable and a different colored leaf! 

(above photo is from our Fantasy Skyblock map that we created. This will soon be available via youtube!)

We hope that you enjoy the fruits of our labor on this texture pack and the coding involved! 

If you like what you see here, please give me a follow on twitter and a sub on youtube! I will be uploading much more regularly now that I have moved, and I will always be showing off my new builds, projects, and textures! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3q5he_4CjxWbMu9FH5YQkA

https://twitter.com/rubisco_i

https://m.twitch.tv/irubisco

Texture pack inspired by popular downloads like invisible item frames and all-sided grass mods. Due to the time spent on this pack, we simply ask that you give credit to us in any video, realm, or map creation with this pack. Copyright pending for this texture. Again, please simply give us credit when utilizing our content: Peace and love iRubisco and iPhosphene!

Changelog

Installation

The texture pack has been tested on Xbox One/Windows 10/PC Bedrock Editions version(s) 1.17.11 and Mobile Version! To download, please press or go to the following .zip file link:

(see downloads section)

(mcpack)

(zip)

When you click on the link this should bring you directly to the media fire link and most current version of our texture pack. We decided that we are done with trying to accrue ad revenue as it is an unsafe path to download our content, and we want to allow as many people to enjoy our content as possible. Hope you enjoy our updates!

If you enjoy the resource pack, please feel free to share your comments below, share the link to friends/family on social media, and make your own builds using it!

If you have any direct issues, questions, or concerns with the map, please also feel free to reach out to iRubisco or iPhosphene at the following email address: [email protected].

Happy Crafting!

<3 iRubisco and iPhosphene <3

creator: https://twitter.com/rubisco_i

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2021 12:34 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2021 11:10 am
Share: