Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Shadow’s Pack V2: UI Update

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Shadow’s Pack V2: UI Update

At first, this was a texture pack I made for a friend, but I decided to post it online. I haven’t finished adding things! The goal of this pack is to have a pack If you want new things to be added in the pack, you can tell me in the comment section and I will answer your comments.

This texture pack modifies the vanilla textures for pvp and to make the default minecraft look better without making to much modifications. 

What’s in the pack?

Shorter swords and a smaller totem of undying to get a better idea of the surroundings.

Outlined ores so you don’t miss ores in the dark.

– New ore blocks.

– The bow has 3 different colors, depending on how far back you pull the bow. 

– .Flashy and bigger textures to differentiate textures.from each other. (Golden apple, ender pearl, shears, enchanted books, arrows, diamond, lower grass)

Custom potions to differentiate them from each other.. (Fire resistance, poison, regeneration, speed, invisibility, jump boost, harming)

Sun and Moon in 3 dimensions. (New)

– Simpler and better icons to navigate easily and faster in your inventory and options. (New)

– New black background when you look at items in your inventory instead of the ugly purple one. (New)
 Custom hearts when you have poison effect or wither effect. New defense points. (New)
– The slots are numbered from 1 to 9. (New)
 Outlined trapped chest. (New)

Interface (in-game)

Icons (menu)

Ores

Items

Environnement

Potions

Changelog

- You can see when you put a pumpkin head on your head.
- Added new icons and modified interface.
- The coal ore is now outlined like the other ores.
- New grass blocks.
- Little additions.
- More detailed description.

Installation

Just click on the links and it should download! If you are having issues let me know on discord.

creator: VincBros

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2020 12:41 pm
Share: