Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Vanilla Deluxe: Legacy Console UI (for v1.19.50 only)

CrisXolt
(@crisxolt)

Important: Read carefully before download and use!

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is only viable to use it in 1080p resolution with GUI scale -1 (or 0 if screen safe area is set in 0.0), for 720p pixel height format I will bring it later. And it only works for version (v1.19.50 only).

Vanilla Deluxe: Legacy Console UI

(Codename: Project 4JD UI)

Before "Modified Vanilla: Console UI Pack". A legacy console UI design for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Actually, is an "unofficial" testing/experimental museum resource pack that would change some UI designs, and the goal of this project is convert from default UI to high accuracy 4JD (Legacy Console) UI TP for Bedrock Edition users, replacing some designs to look more similar!

The UI design was originally made by Julie "Danger" Kennedy from 4J Studios! I simply recreate the UI port/adaptation for Bedrock Edition. ;D.
For now, it will be designated only for High-end PC Windows 10 or Last Gen Consoles.

All features:
  • Legacy Console Edition UI designs with 70% accurate.
  • Main screens, menus and inventories have been modified, not all, but I will add more screens in future versions!
  • Some UI customizations by "ui/_global_variables.json".
  • Included Museum UI Mode (Classic), with more accuracy version for Creative screen.

Supported Languages:

• English (en_US)(Main)
  • Spanish of Mexico (es_MX)(WIP)
  • Japanese (ja_JP)(WIP)
  • Russian (ru_RU)(WIP)(Thanks umioMikket)

Screenshots:

Start screen

Play screen

HUD screen

Inventory screen

2x2 Recipe Book

3x3 Recipe Book

Pause

Creative

Compatibility:

For the enthusiasts who want more experience, you can use "Console Aspects" and "Console Shading", on top of the main pack! ;D

Rules to test

The only prerequisite before testing is:

• To have High-end PC with Windows 10 Installed.
  • Or to have Xbox Series S/X or PS5 console.

Otherwise, the bug report will likely be ignored (So, don't do it if you have mobile device).

It is highly recommended to use only with the Xinput control, the use with keyboard and mouse will work partially.

At the moment, you can:

• Test and report bugs.
  • Make reviews about Project 4JD UI if you want. (At your own risk)

You can't:

• Redistribute the current version to other pages.

Known Issues

• In Trade v2 screen, at the moment it is not supported for use on third-party servers, and when using gamepad, the accuracy is not 100%.
  • At the moment, it is not recommended for use with another resource pack, much less when applied to a single world.
  • The modified create world and achievement screen can't be worked anymore due new UI engine (can't be changed though resource packs).
  • Obviously, you can't use it with other resource packs that have modified UI. You will have to wait for me to make it compatible in a possible way.

Terms of Use:

You’re allowed to:

• Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCBedrock Community Forum post, NO Mediafire).

You’re NOT allowed to:

• Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
  • Redistribute this resource pack made by me in other pages.

If you have any more questions about this, please let me know by sending a message on discord server: CrisXolt's Refuge.

Installation:

Spoiler
Click to show:
  1. On the Mediafire page, click the download button to get the file.
  2. Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
  3. Enjoy the VDX: 4JD UI! ;D

Download:

Download v1.0.1 [February/6/2023]

For v1.19.50 only:

[Adaptive Mode v1.0.1]

[Museum Basic Mode v1.0.1]

Changes:

Spoiler
Click to show:

v1.0.1 [February/6/2023] (1.19.50 only)

[Additions]

• Added 1080p format for Museum Basic UI Mode.

[Changes]

• Added shadow for action bar text, plus the bugfix for using "§g".
  • In HUD, size of paper doll, crosshair and save icon is now accurate for 1080p format.
  • Classic Crafting Table UI now shows in adaptive UI mode when you are in Creative Mode.

Special Thanks:

Julie "Danger" Kennedy (from 4J Studios) for original UI design!

AgentMindStorm (@agentms_) for some resources, Panorama BG, UI SFX, and controller tooltip textures.

@LukasPAH for Custom item durability bar explanation.

EckoSoldier for still trusting me.

And Nico (Agent #63) (my partner) for lending me resources to test things so I could perfectly recreate the UI.

Final note:

Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, UI design by 4J Studios, actually are re-made by me for entertainment purposes.

Just enjoy and good luck! ;D

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by CrisXolt
This topic was modified 10 months ago by CrisXolt
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2018 4:15 am
(@guilloe15)

I was wondering if there was any update on this pack, if the updated pack could have a unique UUID as to not have to delete the previous pack to not have the "duplicate pack detected" message pop op.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2018 10:05 pm
(@kamicody)

The UI pack is currently broken on the latest version of Minecraft. [1.6.0]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2018 7:37 am
(@comosgt)

This is honestly incredible. I know this is a dumb question but do you think it will ever make it's way to the store if they let you? It would be great to see this pack on actual consoles! Either way I'm excited to at least be able to use this pack on my PC and play it like the good ol' days. It really blows my mind to see that fans seem to do a better job than developers at times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2019 12:15 pm
(@andrengheta)

Hello, i have seen this pack from alot of youtubers and i think it looks really cool. I just want to ask one thing: Could you please add a "beta" download or something like that? Maybe some experts in creating texture packs or some random people could help you make this UI faster. Thanks in advance!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2019 5:55 pm
Cjnator38
(@cjnator38)

@andrengheta

https://twitter.com/CrisXolt/status/1206649270952243202

"And I still don't know when I'll give it the beta, it's still under development. D;"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2019 12:47 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2022 5:51 pm
(@stinkysock4)

hewo when releasing it december 2022 now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2022 4:16 pm
CatsSomeCat reacted
(@hendandelion)

This is cool thank you 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2023 9:05 am
(@yigido)

Where is the link to download?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2023 10:36 pm
(@buildaboi)

Hey might wanna fix this but the inventory is at the bottom not where the console wouldve been please know I love this its just that bug makes this a bit annoying

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2023 3:27 am
(@phandox)

When you use a smith table you cannot put in armor trims and the netherite upgrade template making it impossible to use. Signs automatically exit the typing screen making it impossible to type anything on the sign. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2023 1:58 am
AgentMindStorm
(@agentmindstorm)
Trusted Member

@phandox Although it's not a perfect fix, you can "quick move" an object into the trim/template slot in the smithing table. It will disappear and you have to exit the screen to take it out, but you can put the tool/armor in the first slot and the material in the ingot slot and it will let you do trims. You can't preview it though.

The sign issue is really annoying. Hoping for an update someday!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2024 7:19 pm
McBedrock reacted
Share: