Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Autumn Vibes | A Decorative Resource Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Autumn Vibes | A Decorative Resource Pack

AD

Autumn Vibes adds high-quality and vanilla-friendly autumn themed decorations to the game. Celebrate with lots of appropriately themed decorations, blocks, mobs and much more! This pack focuses on giving the game a more immersive experience, adding medieval and rustic decorations, such as a windmill, a water well or barrels. Now you can have an "addon" in survival worlds, realms and public servers without problems (it's a texture pack).It is important to read all the information to know how to use the pack correctly.

Full Decoration List
Mobs
In-Game Pictures

DOWNLOAD THE PACK TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE INFORMATION.

•Notes:

• This package could cause lag on some devices, especially low-end ones. In worst cases, your minecraft might crash even before you enter the world.
  • This is a texture pack, not an add-on or mod, so you can use it on server, realms or survival orlds without any problem.
  • The pack includes the complete information of the pack on it (some things were not shown here) with all the implementations info. Just click on "how to play" button and that's it.

•Terms of Use:

What you can do:

• Showcase this texture pack in any video as long as I RenKo am credited properly with this link or Linkversite link.
  • You can modify this texture pack for Private use.
  • Share this texture pack using this link.

What you can't do:

• Claim this pack as yours.
  • Steal the code for any addon or texture pack.
  • Modify the pack for Public use.
  • Upload it on any third  party side.
  • Shocase or use the pack without proper credits.
  • Share the mediafire or direct link to the download.

If you break I will take measures for this, I won't care about anything, I'll just do what I have to do.

Thanks for downloading!

AD

creator: RenKo

Installation

1. Download Resources .McPack.
  2. Open "Autumn Vibes" file.
  3. Apply the packs for a world.
  4. Create the world.
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2022 8:10 pm
Share: