Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ozocraft Remix - Bedrock Port (UPDATED TO 1.20.1) - BETA UPDATE

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ozocraft Remix - Bedrock Port (UPDATED TO 1.20.1) - BETA UPDATE

Ozocraft Remix is a 32x32 fan updated texture pack picking up where the original Ozocraft left off around 1.14 (ish). As far back as I could remember, it has been my favorite "go to" resource pack as it provides a rustic feel that isn't overkill. This isn't a hyper realistic texture pack, it's a nice middle ground in a resolution that seems to be ignored.  Updated textures and format corrections for the latest version of Minecraft are included, bringing the texture pack up to speed.There are minor adjustments still to be made over time, but as of this release, it seems to be complete for this version. Some discrepancies may exist for newer items as I figure out how I'd like to address them. That being said, this is the custom pack that I personally use as my daily driver in Minecraft. Along with the typical updates and setup for Optifine features, I've included Better Trees.

Credits

• OZO (Original Pack)
  • Dawn_TM (Updates)
  • Aeonix Aeon (myself for recent parity)

John Smith Legacy and Faithful 32 textures are used to fill in blanks, Doku provided the running water (originally) along with some custom textures that I've made to match the original Ozocraft. If in the event that John Smith Legacy or Faithful clashes with the Ozocraft "feel", I redo the texture from scratch. The result is that this pack keeps the overall feel of Ozocraft while making it usable on more recent releases. Updates to this pack will come as I find time.

As Ozocraft is effectively "abandonware", you have full permission to make updates yourself so long as you retain the proper credits. Effectively, Ozocraft Remix is for people who aren't "all in" for John Smith, and Dokucraft is a bit overkill. This is why it became the middle ground that many people came to love.

I have permission to port this texture pack to Bedrock

Changelog

Installation

Automatic Installation

Just Download My Pack. Once Complete. Right Click The Downloaded File -> Open With -> Minecraft

Manual Installation

Right Click The Downloaded File And Extract With Your Desired Program (I USE WINRAR)

Then Copy The Required Files To The Correct Folders Below

Android:

/sdcard/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

/sdcard/games/com.mojang/behaviour_packs

iOS:

Apps/com.mojang.minecraftpe/Documents/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

Apps/com.mojang.minecraftpe/Documents/games/com.mojang/behaviour_packs

PC:

C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs

C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\behaviour_packs

Important Info About Behaviour & Resource Folders

Make Sure To Put Behaviour Folders In "behaviour_packs:

Make Sure To Put Resource Folders In "resource_packs"

creator: https://www.twitter.com/StylaxGaming793

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2022 3:52 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2023 10:44 pm
Share: