Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock SK3TCHED! | By DFergxz

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

SK3TCHED! | By DFergxz

SK3TCHED! is a Bedrock texture pack created with Paint.Net, Currently Updated for Minecraft 1.18This texture pack was created before Sketched32x hence the similar name. The ultimate goal was to create some sort of coloring book styled texture pack. Inspired by the awesome Pencil Pack texture pack.

While digging though some of my old computer parts I came across a lost thumb drive. Originally made with my old gamer tag (DFergxx) the texture pack was only updated to 1.16. My original intent was to keep this pack updated, but then I lost the thumb drive and thought the pack was gone for good. 

Being that I have found it once again. I decided to blow the dust off this pack, and bring it back. Updated now for 1.18 until the wild update and other experimental features have their bugs worked out.

I hope you enjoy my pack and feel free to check for updates as I plan to keep this pack up to date now that it has been found again.

Also, alternatively you can visit my site for updates as they come along.  https://Sketched32x.Weebly.com/

creator: DFergxz

Installation

Download the ZIP file if you'd like to manually add it to the resource pack folder for Bedrock.

Download the MCPack for instant install on Bedrock.

Install steps vary based on what device and version of Minecraft you are playing.

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2022 11:36 am
Share: