Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MVZ- Texture Pack

Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

Thought I'd give a try creating my own unique texture pack that can't be experienced any were else. It is a bit of a different looking texture pack, everything has been redone, music, blocks, mobs, and in all dimensions. Sorry for the lack of screen shots. Also the texture pack file is around 980mb due to everything that has been done to it. Most is the custom sounds and music that takes up space. Like I said everything apart from mob sounds and a few mob skins have been customized.
Hope you enjoy :Mechtrix11
Here is the link to the texture pack. http://www.mediafire.com/file/pvp11jxctgj9u0t/MVZ_texture.mcpack/file
Update: Textures have been now updated for update aquatic. new link above
Feel free to show pack just give me credit torwards creating it.

/file

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2018 8:16 pm
(@supermagic4)
Eminent Member

Thought I'd give a try creating my own unique texture pack that can't be experienced any were else. It is a bit of a different looking texture pack, everything has been redone, music, blocks, mobs, and in all dimensions. Sorry for the lack of screen shots. Also the texture pack file is around 800mb due to everything that has been done to it. Most is the custom sounds and music that takes up space. Like I said everything apart from mob sounds and a few mob skins have been customized.
Hope you enjoy :Mechtrix11
Here is the link to the texture pack. http://www.mediafire.com/file/nsqn50yf98dgm1l/MVZ-texture.zip

Really nice texture pack!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2018 8:30 pm
(@harwin)

This TP is for only java and not bedrock. Also i dont know how to make it work on java i dropped the file into resourcepacks but it didnt work any advice on how it should be installed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 1:59 am
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

THIS IS FOR BEDROCK EDITION!
If it dosnt work for java thats cause its not meant for java.
It needs to go into the resource pack folder for the BEDROCK EDITION OF MINECRAFT.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 9:02 am
(@air853)
Trusted Member

the game is only 200 mb how it can be 800mb texture pack if you replace every single things then it would be 100 mb not more
can anyone explain?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 9:28 am
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

The texturepack is 800mb due to one main thing. Music and sound files.
The original sound files or songs were 2min to 4min. The soundtracks i have are each 4min to two hours long. It makes a big difference. On top of that their are files for the new sky box. Multipule moons and sun. Movements and animations for water fire end portals and nether portals.
Over all it is mainly the music.
Without the sounds and animations the pack would be around 80mb instead of 800.

Im fine to answer anymore questions you people may have.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 10:54 am
(@harwin)

THIS IS FOR BEDROCK EDITION!
If it dosnt work for java thats cause its not meant for java.
It needs to go into the resource pack folder for the BEDROCK EDITION OF MINECRAFT.

It came in a zip file then when extracted into a file it had .json which is for java and if it was for bedrock usually it comes in a .mcpack files which you just double click to install so i think it would be helpful if you make it clear how to install it for those that use .mcpack which will be very confused with that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 5:16 pm
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

It came in a zip file then when extracted into a file it had .json which is for java and if it was for bedrock usually it comes in a .mcpack files which you just double click to install so i think it would be helpful if you make it clear how to install it for those that use .mcpack which will be very confused with that.

Sorry for mis info. This pack in bedrock is a json file but so are most of them uncompressed fully. The pack was created and not fully compressed into a mcpack file but still is formatted for bedrock edition. Mcpacks are just more compressed down. The coding and images/sounds are practically the same. Just need to reformat and change the json file type to mach c++ signitures. Plus some other edits.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 11:35 pm
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

If anyone wants to ever showcase this texture pack or show it in video etc. They can just please give credit to me.
Also after the the aqutic update arrives i will start working on updates to the texture pack to include the new mobs/blocks that will arise in the game.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2018 4:30 pm
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

Very cool I well be excited for that! 🤗

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 5:04 pm
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

Im working on an update for the texture pack for after the aquatic update arrives.
Finished on everything but the new blocks that are coming. Also have a bug involving cartographer maps crashing the game when the pack is in use. Trying to find a fix.
Anyways updated version will come out just after update aquatic.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 10:16 am
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

The texture pack is now done for the update aquatic. New blocks and mobs now have there textures along with a few other changes.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 8:03 pm
Mechtrix11
(@mechtrix11)
Eminent Member

Let me know your opinions on this pack. I don't care if you love or hate it just let me know what is good and what is bad to you guys out there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2018 2:34 pm
(@shehramali)

hello i have seen another texture pack with same edition.it is MultiPixel Texture Pack   maybe it will help you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2019 12:50 pm
Share: