Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Add me am active and friendly!!

(@jaketvv)

Hi guys! My name is Jake and it boring to play Minecraft alone! I need some friends to play survival with! I am active and friendly as well!
Also not only Bedrock version I also play Java Edition! My GamerTag: JakeTvv

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2018 1:17 am
(@reshawn3211)

Hi guys! My name is Jake and it boring to play Minecraft alone! I need some friends to play survival with! I am active and friendly as well!

i just added you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2018 1:42 pm
(@kostaki01)

This might be three months late, but I feel the exact same way! I am currently on vacation, so I can’t play Minecraft a lot.
I love survival, and am very friendly as well. I am also interested in redstone. My gamer tag is TarrierOlive5n, (though I really
want to change it). I also play Java Edition sometimes, but I am on vacation so I do not have access to my computer. Hope
to see you in Minecraft! πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 4:26 pm
(@yotengo)
Eminent Member

This might be three months late, but I feel the exact same way! I am currently on vacation, so I can’t play Minecraft a lot.
I love survival, and am very friendly as well. I am also interested in redstone. My gamer tag is TarrierOlive5n, (though I really
want to change it). I also play Java Edition sometimes, but I am on vacation so I do not have access to my computer. Hope
to see you in Minecraft! πŸ˜€

ok so JakeTvv I added u already u dont even play minecraft at all:mad:and I need friends

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2018 3:33 am
Share: