Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Dr. Melton’s Office [Adventure]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dr. Melton’s Office [Adventure]

This adventure map is about fictional medical cases in which you’ll have to intervene, travel inside the bodies of your patients, and help Dr. Nathan Melton heal them. It has 3 levels and different organs that we will visit throughout the game.

We will help Dr. Melton along 3 levels, we will “reduce” our size and travel within the patient’s body, this map features:

Heard:

Brain:

Nose:

Mouth:

Larynx, pharynx, trachea and esophagus:

Lungs:

Stomach:

Intestines:

Pancreas:

Liver:

Heart (with heartbeat):

Eyes:

The colors and sizes are illustrative, they are not meant to be totally real.

If you do a map review please let me know and place the link in this post, if you place other links you could suffer a copyright strike.

Don’t change the rules of the game, or difficulty, this could negatively affect the map.

If you find bugs please tell me and I’ll try to fix them as soon as possible.

I recommend that you don’t move while characters chat to avoid bugs (within the map).

Soon the map will be updated with new levels to enjoy! Have fun!

Gameplay by joygulplay (Although it suffered some technical glitches xd)

Changelog

-The map was completely renovated. All commands were changed by more current and better command systems

-Many map errors were resolved

-Particles were added to the first level to make it easier to identify where the resin should be placed

-The times between the dialogues were lengthened so that it could be read better

Installation

-Click on "Free access"

-Click on "Discover interesting articles"

-Wait 10 seconds and click "Continue"

-You will be able to download the map. Sorry not to offer direct downloads but in my situation this alternative really helps me a lot, I hope you know how to understand me and thank you very much for the support 💜

If the .ZIP file is downloaded, you must unzip it and move the folder to games / com.mojang / minecraftWorlds / If you download a .Mcworld file you just have to open the file with the Minecraft application

creator: https://twitter.com/Ligged1?s=09

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 23/09/2020 11:25 pm
Share: