Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Escape From The Mind: Forgotten Memories [Horror] (Chapter 3 Update)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Escape From The Mind: Forgotten Memories [Horror] (Chapter 3 Update)

It has been 10 years since you have been to that dreadful place in the middle of the woods. It is the place where you have been captured by Herobrine and imprisoned in your own mind. You stopped him and escape, saving not only yourself but everyone in Mineville. Herobrine has never taken another soul since then, until now. People are disappearing from the town, just like the time when Herobrine was alive. You are suspicious that Herobrine has somehow reawakened and is again terrorizing the people of Mineville. You went back to that castle in the woods to confirm your suspicions.

Warning: This map contains jumpscares, loud noises, and flashing lights.

Important Info:

I will upload this map in separate chapters. At this time, chapter 3 is only available. I will upload teaser images to indicate what the next chapter may be about before I upload it. I will let you know on this page when a chapter is available.

Update:

Sorry for the long wait, I had a lot of studying to do during college. However, things should be less stressful this year and I should have enough time to continue with chapter 4. I have found some volunteers who could help and am still looking for more. If anyone wants to participate in helping out with the map, give me your discord username in the comments below or friend me on discord with the username I have on my youtube channel. Chapter 4 is still in progress, but I have made a small update fixing various bugs that came up after the last Minecraft update. Therefore, you can play the map again or recommend the map to your friends without having to deal with bugs anymore.

Also, you may have noticed that I changed the map title. That is because I changed my mind about splitting this map into multiple games and continuing to make this into one big project. So, it isn't just a sequel, but a major development based on my first map. I apologize for the long wait, but I should be able to continue the development with no trouble this year. If anything happens, I will let you know ahead of time so you wouldn't have to recheck the page constantly to see if there is a new update or not.

My Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTdxAfbcy7TvATJO1f6PbYA?sub_confirmation=1

Chapter 1 images:

Chapter 2 Images:

Chapter 3 Images:

Watch this gameplay created by MNCC:

Changelog
  • Changed the title
  • Fixed the problems for the ending of the chapters
  • Changed the storyline a bit
  • Fixed teleportation problem in the hall with the painting on chapter 1
  • Added a special message in chapter 3 menu room and ending room
  • Speaker says "Run" in the chapter 2 parkour section to prevent confusion
  • Fixed other small bugs and added small features