Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock FTB - Adventure

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

FTB - Adventure

Welcome! Find the button is old famous maps, but now is rate to find someone who want to play this maps, so we decide to make this maps! Yeah i know who want download this maps to! How To PlayYou just need find 1 button on 1 level, that's it? Easy doesn't?

Note : Please comment down below if there's some bug in the maps, we will try to fixed soon as possible!

About FTB
we make 10+ level and of course, we make mini games to! First games is find the button. Find the button is simple game that not many of minecrafters playing this mini games. How to play is simple, i have telling you on the top text so you need read the top text! 

About Mini Games

Also we made most chaotic parkour ever in the mini games! Mini games is unlocked if level 5 is completed. In this mini games, there's totally 50+ Different block & of course, the different block have different ability to! Like Red concrete, the ability is you will die instantly when stepped on it! There's 50+ more block i wont to explain cuz is took a time for explain 🙁

We also made a showcase video, so check it out!

Showcase video

Read the changelog pls 🙂

Changelog

Installation

How To Download?

Tap the "Download FTB - Adventure.mcworld" and then if you go to that link, press the "..." button on right top corner, and then choose "direct download". There you go, you have the map! 

Choose what version want to download!

The Version "1.0.3" is older version, and more buggy than "1.0.4" version. The version "1.0.4" more bug is fixed and maybe there's a new level is added, who's know?

Btw i need help to change the link from dropbox to MediaFire, if you want to help me DM IG : @the.real.gozz or contact email : [email protected]

Big thanks to people who helping me & supporting me!! <3

creator: https://twitter.com/gozz_n

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2021 2:39 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 5:51 pm
Share: