Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Little Nightmares 2 Minecraft Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Little Nightmares 2 Minecraft Map

Do you want the Game Little Nightmares 2 in your world Minecraft world??. Do you want your childhood Nightmares in your Minecraft Bedrock game. Well lucky you we just made a map for that!!!introducing the life in foundation! Little Nightmares 2 map 

It features 2 Chapters from the Little Nightmares 2 Game

1. Wilderness

The wilderness map is from the Hunter Chapter in Little Nightmares 2 it Features all of the famous 

sections of the Chapter like the...

The hunter house

And more!

The next one is the School chapter

2. The school

Inside the School are full of Rooms just like in the Little Nighmares Series

And more

And Last but not the least a cut chapter from Little Nightmares 2 Built using concept art

3. The Barber chapter

Inspired From Concept art which has over 4 Floors. The Barber Shop Features a Elevator in which you have to climb a Dead body in order to press the Elevator Controls

And also other rooms

So far I have only done 2 Chapters that are still in Progress ill be working on 2 more which is the Signal Tower and the Hospital

DO NOT STEAL THIS MAP, DO NOT CLAIM THIS YOUR OWN MAP, ALWAYS CREDIT THE MAP MAKER IF USED OR SHOWCASED ON YOUTUBE, AND I WILL CERTAINLY NOT PUBLISH THIS IN OTHER THIRD PARTY APPS (Unless if i wanted to)

IF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN. WE ARE LIABLE TO COPYRIGHT STRIKE OR INFRINGE YOU

So please always credit the Creator, Do not claim it as your own map, and ask permission if you want to use this map for a Mod pack or Map game

That’s it so far Have fun with this map

Changelog

update the hunter house no longer have light blocks everywhere

finish chapter School

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2021 11:38 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2021 10:45 pm
Share: