Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft The True Ending | Chapter 1 Under the Ground Demo

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft The True Ending | Chapter 1 Under the Ground

Welcome, into a map I wanted to make here and a while, introducing, Minecraft The True Ending, here, this seed was lost in time, corrupted by, something, who knows? Now, your adventure begins.

In this adventure, You will do way more than any other.

Here, you will have to explore a castle deep underground, find how the zombies live in the zombie society, solve many puzzles, and complete many side quests, and maybe, just maybe, find out why the zombies hate the humans.

This world, will expand as you go, it becomes more dangerous, as you go.

Introducing, Drum rolls please:

The Nether Update

There is more other than what you see, but I won't spoil much, play it yourself if you want the full experience.

Everything added or fixed in this update will be down in the Changelog, have a nice day.

And here we are with maybe the final update of the map: Snow Village

There could be another update in the future but for now, this is what I can make, not telling, and finally, found a way to use the code, but in a different way, not to gain stuff, but lore, good luck finding every lore piece. Also, I will be working for maybe the final MAJOR update right now, I don't know if it will be the final MAJOR update.

ALSO, IF YOU ARE A YOUTUBER, REMEMBER TO CREDIT ME AND PUT THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL PAGE, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT IT TAKES TIME TO MAKE THESE MAPS.

This map is NOT a sequel to The Legend of Book of Spells (TLOBOS) But that doesn't mean it doesn't have any connections to it.

If there are any bugs, let me know.

I was thinking of adding addons to the map, but because I can't get any permission from any of the add-on makers, I had to find my own way of making things work like elevators, I'm not telling you how it works.

Changelog

Installation

Download the file, go to the downloads folder, double click or double tap depending on the device, and just wait for it to import the world.

creator: Master Skin

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2022 5:56 pm
Share: