Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Pacify Horror Game

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pacify Horror Game

Hey how’s it going guys I’m RJH4den!!

This map is based on the real game called Pacify, and it’s really scary from the people who tested my map. 

Warning: contains loud sounds, jumpscares!!

Subsribe: RJH4denYT

This map can be played multiplayer, and needs good strategy. The more dolls you burn, the faster she gets. 

In this image, is a picture of a doll that you need to burn. You need to find 9 of them, their all around the house. 

How to play:

• Unlock the Boiler Room.
  • Manage to find all the 9 dolls around.
  • Find Wood at the basement & the attic.
  • Burn all the dolls 1 by 1.
  • Escape the house if  you burned all the doll.
  • Just don’t get caught!!! 

How to burn dolls:

The boiler basically works as a minecraft furnace where you need to put the wood below and the doll above it. It’s like cooking in a minecraft furnace, but we’re cooking dolls. 

How to avoid her:

• In the original game there are 2 types of dolls one is a normal doll & one is a marked doll. To calm her down we need a normal doll.
  • Therefore I added a messege in the map, which by giving her gold totems can calm her down.
  • How do you give the gold totems?  If she’s fast there’s a chance for you to not give it, but if you have a totem in your hotbar, you will automatically give it to her, when gets she’s near you.
  • If you don’t have a gold totem, you can outrun her if she’s slow, but if she’s fast you will probably get caught.
  • Don’t worry if you die, you’ll be on your place, she will just jumpscare you. 

Map Info:

• I can’t tell you all places in the map, thats why I don’t show screenshots of places, it’s basically same as the real game.
  • The demon girl, spawns at the attic, and respawns in the Main Hall. 

Attic

Basement

Read This:

If you can’t open the furnace please go to the menu and change the Open Container.

From NO to YES. 

Changelog

- Added Pics of the map, read the description before you play*

Installation

- Click one link, and it will download!

- The zip will bring you to MediaFire, just click download. 

creator: https://twitter.com/rjh4den?s=09

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2020 6:51 pm
Share: