Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Paranoia - Demo [Horror]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Paranoia - Demo [Horror]

This map is a demo horror world of something that I have been working on for a few months. Upon spawning you will be presented with 3 minigames each instructing you on how to escape that room. As you progress each room becomes more difficult and increases in length. Ranging from a find to button game to escaping a monster. This is a breif demo of what is to come from this map, I am looking for support so I can finish chapter one and as well as 4, 5, etc. This currently works with the most recent version of Minecraft as of August 8th 2022. If you have any questions please ask me in the comments. This project was originally meant to be played on VR but is not available for all platforms. So if you're a VR user good luck :)(YouTube Video up soon)

Map Description: You work part time as an electrition for an old railroad transporation company in the west part of Silverwood. Although on this night nothing is going to go your way. With the feeling of something watching you constantly you work your way out of each task and find the way out.  

Will you be able to escape?

creator: https://www.youtube.com/c/marktheheroic

Installation

Click download on "Paranoia.mcworld" and once downloaded just open it with Minecraft, the game should install it automatically and you're ready to play! 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2022 3:47 pm
Share: