Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Save Me Horror

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Save Me Horror

Hello Every Minecraft Player. Welcome to world of fear. It is my first ever map and i created it with the help of command block. So if I do something wrong please tell me and if you like it then please tell me that also. So in this map you are steve a boy who is living with his uncle. One day you came from home and saw your uncle wasn't at home. You searched everywhere, every place but your uncle wasn't anywhere. When u came back home you saw a letter from your uncle that a spirit kidnapped him  This map is all about your adventure of saving your uncle. So let's see u win or lose. More information is described below

Main Story:

You are a boy whose name is Steve. You are living with your uncle. One day as usual you came back from school. When you came u saw your wasn't at home. You looked everywhere, everyplace, asked everyone but your uncle wasn't anywhere. After all searching u came back home and u saw a letter from your uncle that a "spirit" has kidnapped him  After  reading the letter you got scared but you gain your confidence. And u decided to save your uncle. After that u take the car keys and enter the car. After entering the car u got blinded as you are not in you. After some time the car stops and u were at a dark forest and there is no way to return. You think to explore the forest and while exploring the forest you found a village which is fully ruined and at the something bad happens and u got a clue about your uncle and at the edge of the village u found a portal. You use the portal and u were teleported to a mansion and at the mansion you know the full story of spirit and after that you know that uncle has the same problem which the spirit also has when she was alive and you decide to save your uncle but the spirit trys to stop and kill u, so now let's see you save your uncle or die. 

In this map there are three chapters and a secret chapter. u have to explore everywhere and save your uncle. some images:

The ruined village:

Your house:

save me horror. map by creator999

Changelog

Just wanna tell you guys that now I have my YouTube channel 😀

Installation

Installation:-

1-Go to save me horror.mcworld download and download it.

2-after downloading just click or touch the file and it will automatically open your Minecraft.

3-Enjoy:D

Installation issue solution:-

If you are having an installation issue like you got a  .zip file so don't worry follow these steps to fix this problem:-

1-go to that folder where u have download the file

2-Rename the file to "Save Me horror.mcworld

3-After renaming just click it and it will automatically open your Minecraft

4-Enjoy:D

Request:- Please🙏 do not copy or paste the direct(media fire) link of this map only download it 

creator: Youtube.com/channel/UCTDY5MOELEq-3pPLl8-uLkA

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2022 11:32 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2022 11:18 am
Share: