Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Silent Drain – Horror Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Silent Drain – Horror Map

Silent Drain Is my first horror map project by myself. It has a unique story line, along with 5 endings you can complete to fulfil the story.. The map also has some scary sounds added that will be sure to give you Chills!

Beginning Storyline – In Silent Drain your goal is to find out what really happened to your daughter on the night she died. But the only way for you to figure out the truth is through your dreams. You want to know the truth so badly you don’t care if you die. While your thinking of travelling into your nightmares, the radio catches your attention…

As I Said before, try to find all 5 endings in this spooky map! More maps will be coming soon by me! Sorry If The Map Might Be A Little Short.

WARNING!!! The Map Contains Cursing, Flashing Lights, Screams, And Horrifying Content. Play At Your Own Risk! Play With Headphones For The Best Experience.

Sorry For The Texture Pack Missing In The first Release Date, My Apologies. 

Have Fun!!! And Check Out My YouTube Channel For Trailers And Other Videos! 

Created And Programmed By – RedSlimeTime25

Changelog

-Fixed Missing Texture Pack

-Changed Some Appearances In Builds

-Added Some More Sounds to The Character "Nightmare" In The Texture Pack

Installation

Unfortunately you have to re-download the world when trying to get another ending, that won't be a thing in my next map, sorry for any inconvenience.

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.12 - 1.133

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2019 3:14 pm
(@royaldolfin)

Cool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2019 7:06 am
Share: