Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock System Error - Multiplayer and Singleplayer Adventure Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

System Error - Multiplayer and Singleplayer Adventure Map

System Error starts in a virtual world. It has been filled with viruses and malwares. Your objective is to stop this problem.The Map Works in multiplayer and Singleplayer.10 Well Designed Levels Musics And Dialogues All credits for extra add-ons added in the map

Infected System

Encrypted System

The Code

Blue Circuits

System Error | Trailer - Mini Gameplay

Note copyrights 

You're allowed to make video's on this map as long you give no direct links in you're description and credit me - BlazingFire203 or HDanimates

Reposting the original map or modifying a little things then reposting it is not allowed or taking credits on this map. I'll Report or ask anyone with this problems to be fixed 

Note - I made them no direct links cause to earn a little. It supports me a lot to make more content. Even I just earn a few dollars in the projects like this. But so far thanks for understanding

Installation

All links redirect you to linkvertise to just by pass simple things and then the download page. If your still new you can look in youtube for tutorials if you can't do it.

You just need to wait for 5 seconds and look at some news it shows on screen and done✅

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCujzA4T-3-uHXEMgmzETJlQ

Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2021 11:15 am
Share: