Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Dungeon I

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Adventure Map The Dungeon I

Hello player, In this world you will embark on an epic adventure in a dungeon, full of all kinds of challenges, enemies and traps. Passing is not only finding the end of the maze, but you must find the 12 discs around the dungeon, to be able to face a horde of villains and save the planet, so take your things and get ready traveler, the adventure is about to end. Start.

Hello traveller, this time, you embark on a great adventure, as you will have to go through the dungeon of the evil pillagers.

The reason for your trip is to assault the western base of the pillagers, since there they protect one of the 4 ender crystals, which they plan to use to bring back the ender dragon, to bring chaos and destruction to the planet, and you You must avoid that by destroying the crystal.

This adventure will not be like a walk through the park, since this is a very well protected base, and attacking it will not be an easy task, since there are pillagers guarding all the time, it also has different traps which you must avoid, and you also have to mention that the dungeon is quite large, and it is very easy to get lost.

To complete this adventure is not only to reach the goal, since for that you must collect the 12 discs to open the 12 doors that protect the glass, and those discs are hidden and highly protected, you must also go to the end, and with each disc You will also have to collect End's eyes, to be able to open the portal and destroy the crystal.

But the good thing is that you will not be alone, since within the labyrinth there are a few friends who will accompany you in a few moments, and will give you advice and what to do, there is also a lot of equipment that you can use to advance more easily.

And there are many secrets that await you.

You can also save your checkpoint, in case you die.

And to further expand the experience, you can also use additional texture packs.

This is an update I made of my previous map "El calabozo", and here I added a lot of new things and fixed various bugs, I hope you enjoy it.   🙂

Changelog

difficulty adjustments

new dialogues

gameplay bug fixes

new secrets

new mechanics

Installation

Click on the map link.

will direct you to that page.

click there

Download the map, then click and it opens automatically.

Enjoy it 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 3:00 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2022 10:35 am
Share: