Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Lab (Singleplayer) (1.17+) (Horror Adventure Map)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Lab (Singleplayer) (1.17+) (Horror Adventure Map)

(Oh yes, please don't kill the beobachter. It destroys a main part of the game)

Welcome to Oxvidious Labs! The laboratory where you'll feel a hell-hole amongst you!You, a former investigative reporter, Austin Fisher, have been tasked to explore and document the abandoned lab of Oxvidious Laboratories. You were originally meant to go in with a secondary officer to assist you, but as you step an inch into the place, the door takes a brief close and shuts behind you, leaving you and your camera alone, cold, and anxious about what awaits you in the lab.And a no1 tip, DON'T get caught by the Beobachter. He likes his meat. He likes his meat fresh off of a reporter.

Just a quick mind-phase for you about this map. (I basically mean info.)

Ground 0. 

Ground 0, or better known as Backvidious Labs, is the corrupt and gigantic version of Oxvidious Labs that is purley made of a physical and digital wooden area. You will encounter this area formerly at the finale of the game. This place is also unable to be detected by elevators, has no stairways leading to Ground 1, and can only be accessed upon breaking the elevator wire. This is also where the Beobachter commonly hangs around.

Ground 1.

Ground 1 is the main area in the map itself and is the place you'll be on the most. The floor is also the biggest out of Ground 2 and 0.

Ground 2.

This floor is very flooded. Well, some of it. Ground 2 is the highest floor in the lab (theoretically). This place will also be the first place you'll encounter the Beobachter.

Anyways, here's some cool photos of the map I took with a radial blur.

Cool, right? By the way, this is my first map.

If you were looking for this map to play with your friends, then, you came to the wrong place. But don't worry, pal. I'm going to try making a MULTIPLAYER version. So you and SophisticatedCurtain279 can play together and get nightmares. Well not really, but, you get the point.

But have fun, getting spooped.

Changelog

-Buffed Beobachter

-Removed some lights

-Changed world files. 

Installation

Download it. heh.

creator: MrWoodBlock2008

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 4:45 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin