Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Poccak Rushika Republik [Creations] 1.0

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Poccak Rushika Republik [Creations] 1.0

Poccak Rushika Republik is Renewal and Expanded Version of the Manchuria City Project. This Republic is a Combination of cities based on Chinese and Western style, and as a Virtual Nation on Minecraft.

Manchuria City Project founded on 2019/6/12. After the first release of the map, It become a part of the Poccak Rushika Republic.

The Republic’s designs of housing is based on Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Macau, Japan and European Countries.

Still, we designed the road as two blocks wide so it only can fit a horse running. A few roads are designed as three blocks wide.

波姫亜東大帝國 揖美追歐造新邦

廿一世紀新世界 雄飛網際無窮兮

一統江河獨立幟 飄揚彩黃旗

鼓舞萬國之文明 世之和平保

Photos: (Mostly updated new buildings

And other buildings.

Most signs and words in the cities are Traditional Chinese but there will be some places(like Airport, Road Signs, etc) having exceptions.

Do NOT claim this map as your own. The map should only appears on MCBEDROCK not other platform. Don’t edit or publish without permission.

禁竊,及轉載,及擅改而佈。

And there are no Texture packs or Addons in the map.

And

===========================

LOOK FOR BUILDERS FRIENDS

To keep the sustainable development on this Project, I definite can’t afford to update that Project individually.

Therefore, I am going to look for peoples that can join my game and builds houses and infrastructure.

The Requirement: 

1. Knows to speak English

2. Have creation building experience

Therefore you need to show your experience like your creations on mcbedrock or other forum/Minecraft website or your private save

港澳朋友優先考慮

Contact me on comment~

=====================================:)

This city is still in progress. I WILL GIVE MORE UPDATES IN FUTURE.

持續更新中

You can give me advice and suggestions in comment(but I may not accept if it is nonsense.)

Thank you for download and support.

感謝支持。

Best Regards,

Tristian Fong

Changelog

Update 12/2/2020 1.0

Renewal of Maps 

Rename to Poccak Rushika Republik from Manchuria City

Add Flower Castle City

Renamed some of the districts 

Installation

Download and import