Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 1.18 X-RAY | Texture Pack | v2.0 | Up to 17 Different Options! (New Biome Locator X-RAY)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

1.18 X-RAY | Texture Pack | v2.0 | Up to 17 Different Options! (New Biome Locator X-RAY)

Easy, Simple and efficient. I think those 3 words fully describe it, An X-RAY Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.18 that makes it easier to find those Diamonds in the caves (and much more)Also, it works in the Nether, it helps to find Ancient Debris, quartz and gold. It really is quite useful in deepslate caves, in mega caves and mostly in those classic 4 x 4 tunnels we always do. This Texture Pack includes a small tweak in which it adds custom emoticons to make your life easier when choosing the subpack. The download of the emoticons goes separately and is applied in your Global Resources.

•What's New?

New functions have been added, for example a new "Biome Locator". It's not a big deal, it helps you easily locate Drip Stone Caves and Lush Caves.

The X-RAY works for all biomes, including snowy biomes, mountains, icebergs, mushroom islands, etc.

New options have been added for the X-RAY to easily find Spawners and Mineshafts

Blocks such as Dripstone Blocks, Moss blocks, clay and other blocks will no longer be visible in all subpacks in which they do not correspond.

You will still see the stalactites, stalagmites and all the plants of the Lush Caves

Some bugs removed

•Set UP

Here is the cave in which we will test the X-RAY, Using some of the subpacks and some specifications of how it works. It is necessary to use Night Vision and disable smooth lighting, otherwise it will not work

•No Night Vision (with smooth lighting)

•Smooth lighting and Night Vision

The next step is to activate activate smooth lighting and night vision, otherwise it won't work

In this example I already have Night Vision

•Smooth lighting and Night Vision

•How to activate the emoticons

To activate them you must apply the Texture Pack of emoticons in your Global Resources, once this is done they will be visible in the X-RAY Pack

•Subpacks and X-RAY activation

This Texture Pack includes 17 subpacks for all  dimensions, including Overworld, Nether and The End 

To change the X-RAY mode you just have to slide on the bar

(I will only show a few examples to make it easier to understand)

•The X-RAY

All Stuff:

Coal:

Copper:

Iron:

Gold:

Lapis Lazuli:

Redstone:

Diamond:

Emerald:

Amethyst:

X-RAY for Spawners:

X-RAY for Mineshafts:

Biome Locator: Dripstone Caves

Biome Locator: Lush Caves

Nether:

•Extra Info

1. The photos were taken directly from the game, they were only edited to make them less boring

2. This Texture Pack may not work well for you or it may not be useful, but remember that it is not the best and there are others with greater potential

3. In case the X-RAY does not work, restart the pack, also remember to use Night Vision and deactivate smooth lighting

4. The download of the emoticons goes separately, and is applied in the Global Resources of the game but it is not necessary that you download it because it is only decorative

5. In case you have questions, let me know in the comments.

More updates will come to fix bugs, add new functions or change the pack design

•Terms of Use

You can't claim this texture pack as yours or modify it

You can't create a new download link or post the direct Mediafire link

If you want to make a review as long as you credit me and put this link

You can't modify my .json and the manifest code

Changelog

Installation

🟠Linkvertise :

Scroll down and click on "Free Access"

Click on "View Articles" and wait 5 seconds

Then click on "x"