Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Beats UI Reworked Updated!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Beats UI Reworked Updated!

Beats UI is a resource pack I have made which is similar to my previously uploaded pack named Rain UI. This pack is clean, unique, and aesthetically pleasing. This took me a quite long time to finish.

Preview:

Main Menu

• 3 randomized beats to listen to.
  • Clean
  • Animated Icon

Loading Screen

Pause Screen

And more for you to see....

Here's a video preview:

V2 Update - New Music Player (more songs in the future)

• Music Player Button in the bottom right
  • Manually play 3 different free to use lofi beats.

V2.1 Update - You can add your own music

• First, choose a song you want to add, and convert it to .ogg or .wav
  • Then find .mojang in "Android-Data" folder and go to resource packs
  • Find "Beats UI" folder and click on it
  • Put the music you chose in "sounds-music-custom" folder.
  • Rename the songs to "custom1,custom2,custom3"(maximum of 3 songs) and its good to go.
  • To change the description of the songs in the music player, go to "texts" folder then en_us.lang file
  • In there, you can find the custom text section where u can change the texts or description of the custom songs.

This pack is compatible with other texture packs because this only changes minor stuff.

Credits:

THE SONGS ARE COMPOSED BY EricGodlowBeats. All of his beats are free to use with no copyright and whatsoever so feel free to use check it out and use it ;). -  https://youtube.com/c/EricGodlowBeats

Music player concept by Kryston#4608 from his music player pack, heavily modified by me.

THE PANORAMA OR BACKGROUND IS BY PrestigePlayz. Check him out here for more custom skies. -  https://mcpedl.com/custom-cubemaps-pack/

Permission granted by him aswell:

Changelog

Works in latest versions, update link, updated a bit of textures!

Fixed MediaFire download.

Installation

If linkvertise brings you to a page where it says "Blank", etc., just keep reloading the page until it redirects you to the mediafire download page. Also, dont mind the title of the link (clearjavainvv2), i was just lazy to create a new link so i just used an old one.

creator: klutzyy

Downloads

This topic was modified 6 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2021 6:11 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2023 12:04 pm
Share: