Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock FPS+ Client v5.1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

FPS+ Client v5.1

Are you lagging so bad in mcpe? where in it is impossible for you to play in servers? or even in your normal world? Then i suggest you to use my Client . FPS+ Client will surely boost your fps ! by optimizing your game and more .

This Client focuses on increasing your fps , which will explain why this client does not add new guis , particles and more.

V5 UPDATE!

-Whats New? , Better optimization , cleaner , lighter!(1.5mb size), removed modes that will just cause lag , new info panel! , separated PvP versions from the pack , renamed the modes , you can use other texture packs without worrying of lagging! and more!

Cleaner Main Menu

NEWS AND UPDATES PANEL!

1.FPS+ SUBPACK ( Renamed the Default v1 of FPS+ Client)

FEATURES:

1.Clear Water

2. Removed Water Fog

3.Java style hotbar and invisible hud

4. Removed all particles.

and more particles

5. Low Black Fire ( No animation)

6. No lava animation

7.Full bright / nightvision

8. Removed Splash particles , and reduced the rain particles

( Im playing on pocket edition , not on pc)

Others :

1. removed stars ( not really a major change because you can just turn off beautiful skies)

2.Optimization of blocks

3. Removed the white circle for non split controls players. ( The white circle when u break stuff)

2.FPS++ SUBPACK ( Renamed MaxFPS Mode and its better )

– Has features from FPS+ but has additional features that could increase your FPS.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES ON FPS++ MODE:

– Totally removed all the particles , from rain particles to particles from mobs!

– Tallgrasses and normal grasses are now very short which boosts fps

– All flowers are now smaller and reduced its texture to also boost fps

– Grass blocks are now grass blocks

– Clean Glass

3. FPS+++ SUBPACK ( Renamed 4×4 Mode) 4×4 is now legit 4 by 4 pixels , before it was just 16×16 that was made to look like 4×4 , expect increasing of fps on this one.

– Same Features with FPS++ but textures of blocks are 4×4 ( more fps ):

PvP Version of FPS+ Client

– Same Subpacks with the normal version , but has PvP aspects like Particle Multiplier , Java Bow ding aound effect , blaze hit sound effect , PvP wools , Outlined Ores , Short Swords , Clear GUI and more!

Blood Crit Particles Has been changed into Heart Crit Particles( For PvP Version of FPS+ Client)

REMOVED MODES AND PACKS:

– RGB MODE

– RGB MAXFPS MODE

– The Client-resourcepack now has Visible Controls since people from my discord wanted it.

V5.1 Minor Update

– FPS++ and FPS+++ subpacks on both Default and PvP versions now have Invisible Grass and ferns which will make your game look clean and im pretty sure it also increase your fps.

Ive also added a new logo and plain black background in the main menu screen!.

Before

After

New logo and plain black background! ( might change the logo lmao )

NOTE: v5.1 still might  contain bugs , tell us about it in our discord server and we will try to fix it.

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER ! ( Currently have 680 Members! )

My Discord Server

Installation

( Follow all the instructions in linkvertise and it will redirect you to mediafire)

1 Download the file

2 Open the file in the downloads section by tapping on it or you can press add shortcut on homescreen and press it there and itll install the client automatically.

creator: klutzyy

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2020 10:42 pm
Share: