Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Glazin 8x

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Glazin 8x

AD

Glazin 8x is a Bold, Lightweight, and Simplistic Texture Pack for both Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition. Glazin 8x is a virtual successor to Mazinpack, a previous texture project created by the same artist. The pack is specially created for those who enjoy the least amount of lag while getting the most out of your storage. Created by MazinMark/lolmarkdude/Savien (Alias’s).

Glazin 8x

Hey! Welcome to the Glazin Resources page 

Glazin 8x was last updated on 9/16/2022!

What is Glazin 8x?

Glazin 8x is a Bold, Lightweight, and Simplistic Texture Pack for both Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition. It compacts thousands of textures into a single lightweight file , making it possible for exchanging over Discord, Skype, or other messaging services.

Why Glazin?

Swift, Light, Simple! Who would want it any other way? The pack has monumental benefits for everyday gameplay, the textures aren't too saturated or too dim, there is low fire and other subtle treats for competitive players, and there are supports for your favorite mods (which is only one mod…), And best of all it's light! So light in fact that I have to tell you several times in a row! If you are not already convinced about how light it is, ALL packs from ALL Versions are at least under 2Mb.

The Gallery!

In case you have a mild hate (or intense rivalry with deep backstory) for words, sentences, and stupid letters, like the letter 7, I HATE THAT LETTER!!! Well, then the Gallery is for you! Look at all the cool stuff I took pictures of so you are interested in downloading my semi-quality content. (Side-effects may include unstable amounts of Overly Saturated Colors, Corn Flakes, and seeing the world in 3D, Please view responsibly.)

What Else?

• Check out the Community on our Discord! https://discord.gg/vFCDXknPU e" target="_blank" rel="noopener">[ https://discord.gg/vFCDXknPUe ]
  • The Bedrock Edition costs $2.99 [​USD] and can be bought at The Official Minecraft Marketplace.
  • A Patreon and Github may be underway so stay tuned!
  • There is also a CurseForge open for Glazin 8x, you should check it out!
  • Also, you can say "Glazin' ", "Glazin 8x", "GlazinPack", or just "Glazin" It's all up to you!

The Aether Gallery!

In case you have a mild hate (or intense rivalry with deep backstory) for high-quality 1080p Images of Minecraft Vanilla, then The Aether Gallery is for you! The Aether is a Java Exclusive Mod and is arguably one of the best mods for Minecraft.

Media and Content Guidelines:

• You are not allowed to sell my packs for profit, with the exception of adverts.
  • You are allowed to create articles, youtube videos, and other sorts of media posts regarding my textures.
  • You are not allowed to modify, port, or distribute without my permission.
  • You are allowed to create adfly, linkverse, or other cash links, but they must lead to one of the official download sites or must be instantly accessible after 5 Seconds.
  • You are allowed to distribute older versions of the Bedrock Edition, however, they are so cosmically outdated that doing so not only can hurt the consistency of the pack but can also drop sales on The Official Minecraft Marketplace. If you are a content creator, refer to McBedrock or The Official Minecraft Marketplace in your videos to help forward others to the Bedrock Edition of the pack. It helps a ton, thanks!
  • You are not allowed to leak or distribute any post-1.19 versions of glazinpack
  • In exceptions to some rules, you are allowed to distribute the Java Editions of Glazin 8x.

Credits:

• Glazin 8x Artist: MazinMark [Default] / lolmarkdude(2) [Bedrock] / Savien [Java]
  • Minecraft Marketplace Publisher: DFounder [Pixel1UpStudios]
  • Hosting Sites: mcbedrock[Primary] / Planet Minecraft [Secondary] / CurseForge [Trimary]
  • Color mapping Assistance: JohnnySoft [Creator of Miniscule]
  • The Aether Team:  https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/aether

Thank you for reviewing my resource pack, I hope you like it, I made it with 23.4% Love <3!

Changelog

(Older & Modded Versions can be found with-in the Glazin Package)

Update Log:
+ Aether [8822] --> Aether [85%]

+ Aether Lost Content [76%]

+ Optifine CTM [TESTING]

+ Glazin 1.19, 1.8, 1.12 slight changes.  [1.37] --> [1.37a]

Installation

Attention: Older Java Versions and The Aether Versions can be found in the Java Version Package.

Download the File from McBedrock or from The Official Minecraft Marketplace.

For Java users:

1. Run Minecraft.
  2. Go to the Resource pack menu.
  3. Click "Open Folder".
  4. Extract the "Glazin Java Version Package.Zip"
  5. Go inside the Extracted Folder and take out the version of choice. (...or download the Latest Version)
  6. Drag the .ZIP File into the resource pack folder.
  7. Exit and Re-enter the Resource pack menu.
  8. Enable the pack by hovering over it and pressing the right-pointing arrow.

For Bedrock Users:

1. Go to the Official Minecraft Marketplace (or use the link).
  2. Log in to your Microsoft account.
  3. Purchase Glazinpack.
  4. Install Glazinpack.
  5. Go to your settings, then to your Global Resources.
  6. Add Glazinpack to your Global Resources.

For Aether Modpack Enjoyers:

1. Download and Install the Latest Client of Forge (v1.12)
  2. Download and Insert the Aether Mod Into the "mods" folder.
  3. Run the Client and go to the Resource pack menu.
  4. Click "Open Folder".
  5. Download and Extract the "Glazin Java Version Package.Zip" File
  6. Take out the Aether Version and Optionally the Java Version.
  7. Put the files into your resource pack Folder.
  8. Exit and re-enter to refresh the Resource Pack Menu.
  9. Add GlazinPack and GlazinAether to your Current Resource List.
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2021 10:18 am
Share: