Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Grimdark Samurai Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Grimdark Samurai Pack

This Samurai themed Minecraft Resource Pack will transform your world into feudal Japan! The Grimdark Samurai pack includes custom textures for all tools and armor including Katanas, Ono Axes, Kamas for hoes as well as shovels and pickaxes. The Ninja and Samurai themed armor will add a whole new dimension to your game! The Grimdark Samurai pack was originally inspired by the Katana textures from my Battlepack but I couldn't stop at just adding some samurai armor! This samurai-themed resource pack includes 5 sets of Samurai armor, leather ninja armor, Menpo armor trims, themed tools and weapons. This pack contains only armor, tool and weapon textures which makes it easy to pair with a builder's pack of your choosing or to simply enhance your look while building with vanilla block textures. Patrons will also have access to the Valorite variant of Netherite - available as a subpack when using the VIP version from my Patreon.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates and more resource packs!

Check out all of the textures from this pack in the video preview below:

Armor Item Textures:

Tool & Weapon Textures

"Ninja" Leather & Wooden Tools

Chain Armor & Stone Tools

Iron Armor & Tools

Gold Armor & Tools

Diamond Armor & Tools

Netherite Armor & Tools

Valorite Armor & Tools (Variant available in Patreon VIP version)

Now with men-yoroi / menpō armor trims for 1.20+

Changelog

Updated the pack for Minecraft version 1.20. Added Menpo armor trim support for 1.20+.

Installation

Support this project on Patreon to gain access to the Valorite variant via subpacks!

creator: https://www.twitter.com/djkalamon

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2022 11:33 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2023 7:05 pm
Share: