Forum

Extreme SkyBlock (B...

Notifications
Clear all

Extreme SkyBlock (BETA) - MCPE/Bedrock (Free Map)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Extreme SkyBlock (BETA)

Welcome to this new and engaging SkyBlock adventure! But that’s not just a normal SkyBlock, this is THE SkyBlock you’ve always wanted to play!

Discover new ways of surviving with quests to complete, daily and monthly challenges that give you special rewards and, most importantly, a whole monument to complete!

Discover new Islands, look for hidden treasures, defeat the wither and much more in Extreme SkyBlock.

This is a SkyBlock map with many more added features, like a monument to complete, daily and monthly challenges, quests, and a marketplace.

This is the main lobby, with some sections that are unlockable just by playing the map.

And those are some view of the islands

~Creator personal note:

This is one of my very first map projects I’ve ever worked on. I’ve completely rebuilt the entire map in a void world (before it was just a superflat with limited void). This has a special place in my heart as I loved working on it once again. I’ve decided that I’ll continue working on this project updating it with new features (also requested by the community) and bug fixes.

PS: some of the features described will come in future betas of the map; in the final release (Version 1.0, coming very soon), every feature described will be there

Changelog
  • You can now buy items in the marketplace
  • Added a new island: the creeper island
  • Added sounds to the monument
  • Reworked UHC mode (user experience won't be affected, but now it's more anti-cheat)
  • Improvements behind the scenes
  • Bug fixes

Installation

1. Make sure you have Minecraft 1.12.0 or newer installed on your device
  2. Click on the download link
  3. Download the file from MediaFire
  4. Open the file and the map will install itself or rename the file from .mcworld to .zip to manually install it

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13(beta)

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2019 4:42 pm
Share: