MCPE/Bedrock Among ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Among Us Craft

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Among Us Craft

Enjoying the grate game among us. Love destroying your friendships as well as others but also love the blocky world of Minecraft. Well here is the world of among us in Minecraft for all you amazing gamers to play.

After spending much of my time enjoying among us and having fun with the new RTX Minecraft I got to thinking. What if I made a nice looking among us map in Minecraft with RTX. And well here we are…

While yes this map does support RTX for those of you who have it others can still enjoy this map with out RTX on other windows, Xbox, Android, or IOS devices.

This map currently has two of the among us map build in it. Skeld and Polus.

Also this map was made with custom textures based off of among us its self. And here are a few images of the maps.

Skeld

Polus

The maps feature working vents that use command blocks to teleport you around.

Also door can be closed for ten seconds from a button located in the room you want to close off.

And three not fully fleshed out game modes.

You can play this PVP giving everyone armor and a sword or one to three imposters giving one to three random players a diamond sword.

You start out in the lobby area where you can select the map to play on and the game mode of you chose the just press the start map button and begin.

Known Issues:

when playing with 2-3 imposters there is a change the random generator will give one player 2 or more swords making less imposters.

There is no way to go back to the lobby other then killing your self from /kill or /kill @a

There are currently not tasks for crewmates to do so to win just find the imposters and boot them off the ship.

Planned features:

Some sort of tasks

A way everyone can have a easier way to boot players off then killing or hoping the jump off

Plan to make Mira map

Changelog

Updated Direct download link listed as "direct download link" in downloads section

Installation

Click download wait 5 seconds then click skip and your good...

creator: justintdml

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2020 8:01 pm
Share: