MCPE/Bedrock Cave a...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Cave and Cliff Update Part II World Review

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Cave and Cliff Update Part II World Review

Hello, Here I make the Minecraft Cave and Cliff update part II World review. So, in this world you can see what's new in the Minecraft new update of 1.18.0. You can showcase the update with this world, and I make this world simple and easy to understand.

Here, in this world is showcasing the new feature of the 1.18.0 Update or Cave and Cliff update part 2. 

In this world is showed the Minecraft changelog of Minecraft 1.18.0 but the changelog I make more simple and more easy to understand. This map was also created with the aim of making it easier for content creators to showcasing the latest minecraft updates. But if you a normal player you can also to check the new feature of Minecraft. this map is summary from the new update of Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.0 and summarized in this one map, with detail information.

In every section of this map I give some more detail, like the new hight limit that's I give the shortcut to the new hight limit, and other. 

I hope this map may can help you to knowing the new update of Minecraft and help you to review the new update of Minecraft, If there's a shortage, I'm sorry and you can give the suggestion in the comment.

The supported version from this map: 1.18.0+

In this map there's version that Bahasa Indonesia version and English version

Apabila anda lebih paham dengan menggunakan Bahasa Indonesia, anda bisa mengunduh versi Bahasa Indonesia.

If you understand English better or don't know with Bahasa Indonesia, You can download the English version

Once again, If you has suggestion you can write it in the comment!

Thank You!

Changelog

Changelog

• Updating the compatibility version or supported version
  • Updating some description of the page
  • Updating the picture of my world

Installation

For Windows 10 / Windows 11:

• After download the file you just tap 2x then is will automatically open Minecraft

For Android:

• After download the file, tap in the notification bar then select Minecraft
  • If Minecraft option isn't appear, open File Manager
  • Open dowload folder
  • Click the file, it's will pop up a window "Open file as"
  • Choose document
  • Then choose open with Minecraft

creator: https://www.youtube.com/RamadhaniGaming

Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2021 12:17 pm
Share: