Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Custom...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Custom Flat Land with Unobtainable Items [Builder Template + Hidden Minecraft Items]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Custom Flat Land with Unobtainable Items [Builder Template + Hidden Minecraft Items]

AD

Have you ever wanted a flat world that wasn't a plains biome? Or perhaps wished you could create an underground base on a flat world? Or just want a world you can open and the pvp in full Netherite without setting it up? Or maybe, just maybe, you just wanted to see all of the Secret blocks in Minecraft without all the hassle of toolbox and addons. Well, here's all of that in one world just for you! No add-ons or texture packs required.  

Much like My (Other map Custom Flat Land with Full EDU and Unobtainable Items) 

This Map Contains a y100 Flatworld with all the hidden blocks in Minecraft, and more.

The Lab:

This Holds all of the items you are looking for in Shulkers that are in barrels and can be respawned anywhere in your map, just load in the structure block the word, Lab

Remember, Capital L! otherwise you will not find it.

Items:

This is how the barrels Look

You can use this map for anything you like! Just credit me ok? and please, give me a rating and tell me if you have any issues!

Installation

This site is the safest one I've found, Just remember, DO NOT CLICK allow notifications. It shouldn't request it, but just in case. In fact it should only show you this after you scroll down:

Click Discover Articles ( don't read any, its all fake anyway.)

wait for the timer to run out, and click X

next the free with ads should turn to:

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2022 3:30 pm
Share: