MCPE/Bedrock HardLi...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock HardLife

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

HardLife

Would you like to play a small RPG adventure map with your friends? In HardLife you will find yourself in the centre of the HardLife dungeon, were you can get Wood, use blast furnaces and use crafting tables.

You will have 4 different ways to go but remember to prepare yourself, you will need to sell stuff to gain some money and buy better equipment.

Your options are:

Mine-----> You can go here and mine coal, rock and iron ore, you can also buy haste if you want.

Shop----->Sell iron equipment and mob drops, get enough coins to buy diamonds, food or tools and armour kit's.

Arena-----> Here you can go to 2 different arenas:

Mob Arena: Fight zombies and creepers to sell the loot, the mobs will never stop spawning so you can farm FOREVER.

Boss Arena: Fight 2 different bosses, CrazyWizzard and Too Many!!!

You can also spawn the bosses as many times as you want and the number that you will fight at the same time.

Plot-----> You can build your house here with your friends or if you are playing alone you can build a small village, to be honest you guys can build whatever you want, I just add this to make you guys still able to build in adventure mode, since you guy are stuck in adventure mode FOREVER in this map.

The objective of this map is simple, have fun alone or up to 4 players, defeat enemy's, mine, sell and buy stuff, build and smash bosses 😀

Installation

Click the download link to go to Mediafire and simply click to download the map.

You will get a zip file like this:

You just have to rename that to:

Then you open this file with Minecraft and you are good to go.

creator: TMaxX

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2021 3:11 pm
Share: