MCPE/Bedrock Idle Z...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Idle Zombie Tycoon Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Idle Zombie Tycoon Map

This map is an Idle Tycoon game! You earn money as an armor stand kills zombies and you can purchase upgrades with the money you earn! You can also use this money to gamble and earn even more profits.

I will be going over in detail the things I mentioned above and how everything works in sections.

How to play?

You play by waiting for the armor stand to earn money. The armor stand earns money by killing the zombies. The zombies spawn after a set amount of time and then are killed after a set amount of time. These times can be faster and faster when you upgrade it! All prices increase by 1.2x every time you do an upgrade. Some upgrades do have max levels, so they can't be upgraded any higher.

How do upgrades work?

There are 3 different categories of things you can upgrade. First you can upgrade how much a zombie is worth when killed. Second you can upgrade how fast zombies will spawn. Lastly you can upgrade how fast the armor stand kills the zombies!

Money Per Zombie Upgrade:

This can be upgraded starting at 100 dollars and increases after every upgrade. This will increase the amount of money a zombie kills you upon death.

Zombie Spawn Rate Upgrade:

This upgrade will increase how fast zombies spawn in the area. This upgrade starts at 300 dollars and increases over time as you purchase it! This upgrade has a max level of 13. This upgrade will be very important to earn money quickly.

Zombie Kill Rate Upgrade:

This upgrade will increase the speed at which an armor stand kills the zombies. This upgrade starts at 200 dollars! This upgrade has a max level of 13. This upgrade is useful to kill lots of zombies at very quickly.

How do you gamble?

Gambling is a feature in this map to help you start out in the early stages of the map. It can be very useful or harmful at the beginning of a playthrough. The way it works is you buy a gamble token using the button next to the gamble machine. Each gamble token costs 50 dollars. After you purchase it you will receive a Heart Of The Sea. You place the Heart Of The Sea inside of the Item Frame on top of the Gambling Machine to start it. The gamble machine will take a few seconds process and then you will either win or lose money.

Is gambling worth it?

Thats up to you to decide! Gambling was a feature intended to make early game more interesting and has some bad that can come from it and some good. Don't try gambling without knowing the risks first! 

Common Questions

Q. Is there a max amount of money?

A. Yes, 100m dollars is the max amount

Q. Is the map multiplayer friendly?

A. Yes, you can play with friends

Q. If I find a bug, where should I submit it?

A. You can dm me on any of my socials, or join my discord to submit it.

Follow me for updates!

YouTube: godsunit

Instagram: @godsunit.io

Tiktok: @godsunitmcpe

Reddit: u/godsunit

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/agR2dyhJqp

Watch the video below for further information: https://discord.gg/agR2dyhJqp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMujyw4TM88&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=godsunit

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2021 5:26 pm
Share: