MCPE/Bedrock Minecr...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft Cinema #2 : Something Just Like This

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft Cinema #2 : Something Just Like This

"Watching a Microfilm with friends in Minecraft PE." You will get a special experience here. The video we screened in order to remember the time I spent with Minecraft. It's been ten years, Minecraft brought me a lot of good memories. Whole video: https://b23.tv/CstY0Cif you think the video is not doing very well, please don't mind.

Author: CAIMEO&Wolf_KaiYan

Ornamental play:
Take the glowing stick. Turn right after entering the cinema. Go to the control center to play. Watch it with your friends!

Compared to our first cinema map:

-You can watch it again after the ending.
-Tried to optimize the cinema.
-Added entertainment items when watching.
-The picture quality is higher and clearer.

(Special situations: Most phones are already compatible. Some people can't adapt to their mobile phones and may crash in the process. Just join in Minecraft again. But based on Minecraft's principles, The music may go away. Just start playing again when the film ends.)

Technology: To make the behavior_pack, we used a special method. We will open-source code on Github in the coming days. Please attention to our Twitter and youtube channel. (I'm still on the way to signing up for a youtube account. After we open source, I will upload a tutorial on youtube.)

In the near future, you can play your custom video.Compared to our first cinema, this time we do a lot of optimization.

If you want to consult about our project, you can send an email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Twitter:
@WolfKaiyan

telegram:
@CAIMEODR

Installation

Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2021 7:28 pm
Share: