MCPE/Bedrock Minecr...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft Title Update 3 Tutorial World

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft Title Update 3 Tutorial World

Hi again everybody! Today I'm sharing the original Minecraft July 13th, 2012 Xbox 360 Title Update 3 Tutorial World in all its nostalgic glory. Down below I'll have some screenshots of the world & some other little comments regarding perhaps some questions you might have. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

For anyone wanting clarification that this isn't the first Title Update 1 Tutorial World here you go, the easiest to notice difference between the two "almost identical" worlds is the entrance to the tutorial castle. As you can see in this version (The original TU3 Version) we have the self-building lava bridge due to Pistons being released in Title Update 3. 🙂

For anyone wondering all the natural structures & secrets such as the Nether porter hidden within the Minecraft Logo & the Diamond Armour stash under the water near the Castle Docks are entirely untouched. 😀

(As a reminder) like I mentioned in my previous post sharing the Title Update 1 Tutorial World this world was released before the addition of the Tutorial World music discs so if you cannot find the original chests that you could have sworn held the discs then that's why. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I hope you enjoy reliving all the nostalgia & please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel Catmanjoe to show me some love & help me reach 100K subscribers! Below I made a video showing the world off, watch for a quick tour of the world & history lesson regarding Title Update 3. (づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ

creator: https://twitter.com/ItsCatmanjoe

Changelog

I changed the description to make it different from my previous first post because I had copy-pasted a section regarding how these maps were created. 

Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2021 7:05 pm
Share: