MCPE/Bedrock Minecr...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft Virtual Tourism: Iceberg

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft Virtual Tourism: Iceberg

Iceberg is more than just a structure; it's a state of mind. The fact that there is an iceberg on the ground defies logic, which is why this is an art. A sense of freezing, closing in on oneself, and refusing to unite with others, as well as a sense of how to stand alone as oneself without fear of melting or being different from others.

Iceberg is more than just a structure; it's a state of mind. The fact that there is an iceberg on the ground defies logic, which is why this is an art. A sense of freezing, closing in on oneself, and refusing to unite with others, as well as a sense of how to stand alone as oneself without fear of melting or being different from others. More Information, Wiki, Download, etc.

The Minecraft Virtual Tourism concept inspired this project.

Minecraft Virtual Tourism is a concept that uses Minecraft as a tourism medium, recognizing that Minecraft is no longer a game, but a virtual life. We decided it was time to launch an idea that would allow us to enjoy tourism in the world of Minecraft without spending money or time exploring the original world. Furthermore, we can create our own world in our imagination, which will, of course, be more beautiful than reality.

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

with that I can improve the quality and your game will more fun!

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business, 

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere

[Creative Commons license]

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Create new World
  5. Check on import template world
  6. Enjoy

creator: https://twitter.com/EuforiaAlhaq

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2021 4:10 pm
Share: